UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Timitu

Timitu New Member

If it is anything like how most of the others have been. Those who did not get in find out together. So if you don't have an e-mail. It could very well mean a good thing. No news might just be good news. Sorry to hear that for those who did not get in. :( But don't give up. Prove to them you really want this job and your dreams WILL come true. :) I hope people who had to try 3 times but cause they never gave up they made it in.

2. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

The girl i had my interview with has found out and didn't get in..surely they should tell me as well! AAAAAAAAAGH

I am taking no news as good news.

3. wilfy

wilfy New Member

i was also unsuccessful i think.
    i got 'we would like to keep you on file and will contact you if a position becomes available'
    do u think thats a stand-by, or just a rejection in a nice way lol

4. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Thats a stand by! well done...I'm presuming anyway.

5. wilfy

wilfy New Member

i hope so. the wait goes on then...

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i'm having a proper fucking heart attack right now.

STOP KEEPING ME IN LIMBO

7. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Yeah, I'm pretty much having a heart attack too. No email for me.... To those who have already had the email, KEEP TRYING! I'm sure if you apply again it will show your enthusiasm and you'll get in! :)

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm sorry and gutted for the people who haven't been successful, but definately keep trying...i haven't heard anything yet, but if i don't get in i know i'll keep trying! x

9. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Wilfy, I got the same email and I replied asking when I can next apply and this was the reply I got:

"Dear Charlotte

I am pleased that you had the opportunity to meet new friends and had a fantastic experience. We are still considering you for a position and if you would like us to remove you from our files so that you can re-apply please let me know.

Kindest regards

Michele Harris
    Yummy Jobs"

So I guess it is like a stand by thing, but you don't know how many people they have sent it to :S

I have said to keep me on file for now and I am going to re apply in the summer.

I'm definately not giving up! This is something I definately want to do!!!
    :)
    xxx.

10. wilfy

wilfy New Member

well at least theres still hope! i have emailed back asking the same, but havnt had a reply yet. i will definately be re-applying in the summer if i dont get in tho. not giving up that easily!

good luck to every1 who hasnt heard yet!

11. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Hopefully you guys who are waiting find out today. But look back on other UK threads when they are finding out. Seems this happens to you guys often. Those who didn't get it all get the e-mail first then at the end they e-mail/call those who did. :) They like to drive you crazy I am sure. :) And those on the waiting list don't give up. You may still get in before even some of those who do find out.

Hope you guys get some good news soon. It is scary when there is only bad. But like I said, you guys who don't have anything should take that as a good sign. Looks like those not in all seemed to get an e-mail. So if you didn't get in then you SHOULD have been with them. :) But knowing for sure is SOOO much more better.

12. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I'm on the wine now! starting to relax a little..

13. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

OMG, I'm having a heart attack. No email, so i'm taking it as good news

I'm so sorry for those who didn't get accepted. Please, please keep the dream alive and apply again next year

14. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

have a bottle of wine! working for me..

Sorry, am i being innapropriate?

15. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

For those who were unsuccessful, i assume your interview was on Friday 24th and not the tursday?

16. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

if i remember correctly chari's was on the thursday.
    and jess, i've posted on here before when i've been properly under the influence, nothing seems inappropriate to me :D hehe

17. Timitu

Timitu New Member

LOL. Wine is perfectly called for right now. :)

18. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I CAN SEE THE BOTTOM OF MY GLASS. REFILL

19. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Freaaaaaking Ouuuuuuuuut!!
    Its fine, The EMA's are on mtv, then go to bed, then wake up!
    And its a whole new day!

We can apply again in January and start the whole thing agaaaain!
    It was really fun meeting everyone though!

I really would like to know!

Im babbling!

Dont give up those who have already been e-mailed!. Keep the Dream Alive! =]

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

wash. rinse. repeat.

we don't have mtv...gutted :(