UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

I looked back and read the posts from previous interviews - in the past they have found out after a week! But yeah I thought we'd start finding out y'day as it might take a few days to let everyone know. I'm not expecting a phone call :( xx

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Don't think like that!!! Or I will stick you in a room with Its A Small World on loop.

3. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I'm at work trying not to be obviously checking my phone/emails constnatly.

and i e-mailed michele again this morning telling her i'm back on my original number!

hahah, if nobody can get through to me i won't be suprised.

4. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I really do hope we find out soon!
    Even if its unsucessful - at least I would know!!!

I had a dream last night that I didn't get it so at least I'm prepared for the worst now!

I guess it could be any day from now really!

Ooooh the suspense.....

xxx.

5. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Haha :D will try to think more positvely!

Just want put out my misery now ... I'm off and constantly checking my email x

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Today I actually have sweaty hands. omg, put me out of my misery.

7. DisneyGibbs

I really wish I knew...I have my music theory exam today as well and so I'm really on edge :(. I hate the waiting.... JUST LET US KNOW!!! It's coming to the point where I don't care what the outcome is (a job would be nice though) I just want to be put out of my misery.

8. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

don't you dare say you don't care! although you've already worked for them you jammy so and so :p

9. DisneyGibbs

Well of course I care :p ...but I'd much rather just know now! Working for Disney already just makes it so much worse...I know what I'm missing :(

10. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Now we've hit Thursday I'm all on edge!! Like all of you, I just wanna know either way- good or bad!

11. Karritada

Karritada New Member

i had the same dream cheri21!ive slept fine up until last night and then woke up in the middle of the night with the nightmare!ahhh man...heres thursday...and my computer at home has crashed so i obv had to make the special trip into uni...just to make sure!the dream has hopefully prepared me a bit for the bad news, had a serious confidence crisis going on the last few days :( xxx

12. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I had a dream last week that I had a criminal record that I forgot about! And I didn't get the place because of that! And I had a dream that they got confused and thought I was applying for a job at the Disney Store....

13. DisneyGibbs

You people are weeeeeird.....

14. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

and damn proud of it, i'm constantly having dreams like that.

15. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'm trying to think what to do if i don't get picked. Probably will call Yummy Jobs as see about going on one of their other programs to work elsewhere in the USA. It may not be Disney but it's america and that's good enough for me. Yummy deal with some top hotels and restaurants, which is my line of work

Saying that i will be gutted, depressed and probably won't leave the house for a few days if i don't get chosen for Disney. I don't know what else they could want from me ;D

16. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I have just had the email and I was unsucessful.

I would like to wish all of you who were sucessful the best of luck and I hope you have the best time of your lives!!!

I'm not going to give up! I'm going to keep trying until they are so sick of me they give me a job anyway.

It was so lovely to meet you all and I hope to see you again, I am going to be going on holiday there anyway no matter what so I will see you soon.

Congratulations to those who are sucessful, and those who aren't - lets just keep going!

All the best,
    Chari
    xxx.

17. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I'm So Sorry To hear That ! =[

Keep your chin up!

YOU WILL GET TO DISNEY!

18. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

OMG, WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD THEN?

sorry to hear that love, best of luck for whatever you do next.

19. Chelle_Bell

Chelle_Bell New Member

I had an e-mail saying I was unsuccessful, too. *Sigh*, oh well... I don't know whether to apply next time or just do something else.

20. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

oh no, this is so so saddening.

just bloody tell me!