UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

:D My phone has died as well! Bad times...

2. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I e-mailed michele with my new number..you know, just in case!

3. Chelle_Bell

Chelle_Bell New Member

Heh, I just got another e-mail from Michele saying I hadn't registered on the new site properly... When I saw the e-mail my heart sank (thinking e-mail =bad news, hah).

Does anyone else think they've told too many people about going for this? I know I do, LOL.

4. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I always get really excited about telling people about applying for the CRP...then think if too many people do I might not get it. But I can't help it. Everyone needs to experience working at Disney...just not at my interview please :D

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i've told a fair few people, and then they've told other people, or people have asked me what i'm planning on doing when i graduate...so it's got out, so if i don't get in, people will be asking and stuff so...ooooooops! ;D

6. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Ahhh lots of people know about me too! :[
    && Everyone keeps going 'have you heard yet?'. and im like, noo :[[

and im driving my mother insane, shes always checking ebay and doing whatever else mothers do on computer, and im lke "can i just check my e-mail" and shes all like "No michelle, the e-mail isnt going to have appeared from 2 minutes ago, and if it has its not going to disapear if you don't look at it right now!"

Arghhh i hope we find out soon!

7. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i wish i hadn't told anybody now, they won't shut up asking!

i'll look like such a pleb if i don't get it too.

8. DisneyGibbs

My aunt and uncle and nan and grandad don't know...but my cousins have facebook so I have to be really careful about what people write on my wall. I don't want them to find out until I know the outcome. They'll jinx it and get excited LOL.

9. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

the people i work with all have facebook, i desperately don't want them to know, so i sneakily deleted them

facebook is the centre of everything!

10. Karritada

Karritada New Member

haha yeah it started with me asking my bf for help with my cv (his dad does a lot of cv related things)...then my mum and dad...then my cousins found out...then my granny...then pretty much all my friends at uni and then of course 1 person asks what your plans are and everyone knows! (its pretty small less than 100 folk in my entire year all courses) so my plan to only tell my close family failed miserably from the start...ah well dont have a clue what ill say if i dont get in though! xxx

11. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I tried not to tell anyone, but it just keeps blurting out of my mouth! The thing is, is I graduated in July, so everyone is like, "So what are you up to these days, then?" and I'm like, "Wellllll...." and then it just comes out!! :eek:

12. *minnie**mouse*

My Mum has told more folk than even I have, people at her work were asking me if i'd heard anything ::)

13. DisneyGibbs

14. *minnie**mouse*

;D We got the Covent sign in!

15. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

how big is my handbag?

16. DisneyGibbs

I'm not sure what I think I'm doing, but I look a little possessed!

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm not very happy with my strange face either! but overall it's a nice photo :)

18. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Awhhhhh thats a really nice picture!

Gutted I had to leave early to get my train home.

:-\

19. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha
    I either look overjoyed
    or in pain
    i think its overjoyment!

Haha
    ITS NOW WEDNESDAY!
    12 DAYS DOWN! !

[13 FOR SOME]

COME ON YUMMY!

20. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

but michelle! don't count the weekends! they probably don't work then.