UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Chelle_Bell

Chelle_Bell New Member

I can't stand the waiting...it's now been a week to the day and still no news. ???

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

to be fair they said 2-3 weeks, so while we all hoped it'd be sooner, we shouldn't really expect it until then

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Just don't think about it LOL. Keep yourself busy. And whatever you do, if you find out, don't post it on here until everyone knows lol. Its extremely depressing because not everyone finds out at once!

4. anstee05

anstee05 New Member

One week down, come on, I want to know now! The longer it takes, the more I am worrying about the outcome, although, I think the interview went really well, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Roger was really nice, and got on with him really well, seemed to be talking for ages, he seemed to be really interested in all that I had to say, which is good.

I got so excited when I got an email from them, then found out it was only about registering on the site. What is worse, is that it will be really hard to get access to the internet in the next couple of weeks, as I am going to be so busy, so I would like to know now.

5. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i had to re-register on the new site, they said something about getting back to me within 5 working days.

I've already had my interview and stuff now though, maybe they'll tell me if i've got it or not in 5 working days :p

I was having so many little dreams last night about constantly going in and out of my inbox.

6. mpark90

mpark90 Member

& On the 10th Day.. We Heard.. Nothing

7. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i can't stop dreaming about it. When i'm not dreaming i can't sleep because i'm going over it in my head.

I'm going mental. just tell me!

My stomach flipped over earlier when michele e-mailed me, although it was telling me to re-register..AGAIN.

HFGEGURVHIGVNV.

8. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha i got that e-mail
    oh i was.. oh buger!
    so now its another 5 days hahaha!
    oh dear!
    We're going insane!

9. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i didn't re-do it seeing as i've literally only done it the other day.

I e-mailed michele and asked if it was really necessary, she just replied saying it was a generic e-mail she's sent round and don't worry if it's already been done.

aaah

10. Karritada

Karritada New Member

tum te tum...so on my 4th official check of the emails today...nothing (there have been some unofficial ones where ive accidentally clicked back on the browser and magically end up where im not meant to be) :) i love this trying to be super cool and only check my emails once or so a day but i keep finding myself in my inbox serching through it just incase i have missed the message...oh well :) i wonder if well here nearer the 5th coz thats when we had to have filled in the application on the website, thats what im tellig myself anyway xxx

11. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha after my..6th official reading of the e-mails.. i had nothing haha

Yeah i was thinking that they would tell us when everyone has re-re-re-registered haha! =]

12. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i've no idea how often i check, it's just refreshed every couple of minutes!

sad with no life yes?

13. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I thought I would be really clever and work everyday until we find out so I wouldn't have time to check my emails.

But I've only gone and got flu so all I have to do all day is play on my computer and check my emails every 2 seconds!!

Oh well, not long to wait now...

:)

xxx.

14. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i dunno, still another 10 possible days to go...and we've only been waiting 10 days...this is starting to drive me crazy now! heh
    hope you get better, and back into work, soon chari! x

15. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

but it could be longer...noooo

16. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Just to make everyone jealous I'm going to Disneyland Paris tomorrow!!! Woohooo ;D

I don't think it's really gona help me take my mind off the whole waiting thing tho, if anything it's gona make it worse!!! Nightmare! :mad:

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i put a disney christmas album in the car today...not exactly the best thing for my proneness to hyperactivity, combining those two things
    and kirbie, i would be very jealous if i didn't have traumatic memories (aka losing my teddy bear...aged 17)

18. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I hope it's good weather, and warm for you! DLRP in the cold is so not fun...even with all the pixie dust! Wish I were going lol, but I'm off to WDW in December (on holiday lol) so I can't be jealous :p hehe.

19. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Have a lovely time at Disneyland, Kirbie!

I'm not even expecting to get anything before Friday, but I'm still continually checking my emails and my mobile for missed calls! :eek:

20. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

my mobile has died, i'm using a temporary one until orange send out a replacement, hope they hurry up!