UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Woo Hoo I too have just bagged a room at the Avni Courtfield hotel in Earls Court. It's a double bed with Ironing board which i need and includes breakfast for £50.

According to the aa website, it's 2.1 miles from the interview. I'm not sure that's walkable

Which hotel are you at Jess?

2. mushu

mushu New Member

I've been reading the 23rders board and they're planning on meeting outside Hammersmith tube station to walk together.
    Anyone else up for doing that on the 24th?
    Not long now eeeeek

3. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

You'll want to get the tube or bus from Earls Court I think. It's a fair walk and if you're all dressed up in interview gear then sod's law says it wil rain and wind on you all the way there! Personally I think it's worth paying to arrive looking 'neat and pretty' :p

When you are in HSmith station, find the Disney Store(!) and there is an exit on the other side of the way to it. Use this one and then you don't have to cross the bus station exit outside - not fun believe me! And it's closer to the offices entrance for weather proofing :)

Can you grasp the fact that I don't like bad weather yet?!!

4. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Yep the tube seem like my mode of travel.

I'm so confused where to go. When i arrive in London i need to go to Earls Court for my hotel then back to Charing Cross for the TGI meal. Then in the morning from Earls Court to Hammersmith. I'd be happy to meet you all there and we go together. One less thing for me to wory about

5. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I'm staying at the earls court easyhotel.

is it hammersmith tube station i need to get off at for the interview?

6. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

Im in Earls court too,
    for those of us coming
    from Earls Court,
    best to meet outside
    Tube station and
    travel together
    About 8am?

7. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

What are people doing about any bags ect they have? Most hotels want people out by 11am so are you lot going to ask the hotel to keep it in storage until after the interview or are you taking it with you?

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Well my interview is on the 23rd, but since I can't check in until about 2, I'm taking my suitcase with me. They don't mind!

9. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

they don't mind you taking the suitcase? thank god, I was worrying about that, I was going to see if i could leave it at the hotel in storage or something.

10. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I'll be leaving mine at the hote, especially if I end up taking my rucksack.

11. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Awwww don't you want to lug it around London and act like a real tourist and get stuck in tube doors?

12. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I can't wait to get stuck in tube doors! It was so fun on the subway in NYC! All those disgruntled New Yorkers, glaring at me! And the little man who lives in the speakers saying "PLEASE stand CLEAR of the DOORS" Ahhh memories!

13. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

What you like Hels i hate the tube!
    But its gotta be done
    or il never get there!
    This time tommorrow
    il be on my way
    and hopefully
    my Disney dream
    will be starting!

See you all soon!
    Daz xx

14. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Yay ;D just checked in online, got together all the documents that we need, packed ... the only thing missing is a black pen cos I always write in blue. Maybe should do more prep for the actual interview now xx

15. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I'm even more excited! I've just been to see HSM3 and EEEE! it just got me proper in the mood.

16. Karritada

Karritada New Member

thats me packing my bag and just about to check in online!who u flying with karenm?see u all in 2 days time!eek

17. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'm all set and ready to go although i need to get my CV printed off from somewhere on the way to the train station as i don't have a printer.

Got my hair cut today too so i don't have to rush around getting it done in the morning

18. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

BMI at 1.20pm, what about you?

19. Amz

Amz New Member

thort id say see u all on friday dont think ill be on the net b4 i get train 2morro. Seeing HSM 3 2moz night wiv me mum thats y i cant make the meal but have fun n see u all on friday!!!! argh im getting scared lol xx

20. Karritada

Karritada New Member

easyjet 1:50 glasgow airport :) couldnt sleep last night, how will i cope tonight?!