UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

On the list of paperwork that you have to take to the interview, it asks for a printed version of your latest CV. Are you guys just going to print off a copy of what you sent to Yummy Jobs in July?

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm just printing out the one I sent them. Although I do have a couple of other things to add to it. I'm not sure if there's enough room to add them though!

3. mushu

mushu New Member

Oh my....

I didn't realise the contdown was in single figures now! Scary!

4. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

;D it's come around SO fast.

5. *minnie**mouse*

This time next week...I'll be having kittens :D

6. mushu

mushu New Member

:'( :'( Guys I have a problem!!!

I've hurt my back and I can't get up.... hope and pray like mad that I'm up and about soon, cos there's not long to go now. Arrrggghh

7. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Oh no! I hope you don't hurt too much :( I'm sure you'll be fine by then- have lots of warm baths!

8. *minnie**mouse*

Aww no. Don't panic though, keep thinking positive about it all, you've got a good 7 days to go. Hopefully it's something really simple, and you won't have too long to wait to see your GP. We'll carry you around London if we have to ;) ;) How did you hurt it??

9. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I can't find my birth certificate..I don't exist!

10. mushu

mushu New Member

I know what you mean Disneyjess, I went to the trouble of having a copy made of my birth certificate (which cost £7!) and then found it when I came back to uni!

As for doing myself in....a small matter of me and some girlies dancing around the living room to disney films and getting a bit overexcited I guess!! Oh dear. Nevermind, I need to heal - fast!! Thanks for the offer *minnie*!

11. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

panic officially over, I found it!

just interview panic setting in now. :S

12. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Argh! cant believe its this week. Nerves have kicked in big time so better start preparing today x

13. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

swot swot swot!

14. mushu

mushu New Member

photocopying..... lol

Does buying the HSM3 book count as revision?

Now, why DO I want to work for Disney......?

15. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

who is it that works in the trafford centre disney store? I went in today and i nearly wet myself with excitement.

16. Karritada

Karritada New Member

guys i am sooo excited!i keep saying im gonna revise and then end up looking at disney stuff on the internet, i dont really think that counts as revision! also got another small problem, ive totally lost my voice :( anyone know any special remedies to get it back?! ah well so excited! xxx

17. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Blackcurrant squash and a drop of port! I have it when my voice is weak from singing.

Or honey. I eat it straight from the jar :-\

18. Karritada

Karritada New Member

thanks louisa, gonna try the blackcurrant n port n drink lots of water and chicken soup :) i never get ill and the one time it actually matters i go and lose my voice :( on the plus side i guess i have lots of time to study while trying to get better :)

19. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'm slowly getting there with my Organisation. I bought a Suit, shirt, tie and shoes

I've got all my original documents i need and have all the photocopies except a print out on my CV as i need to get to a computer with a printer. Got Train Ticket and money for the weekend. I've got a haircut booked for Thursday morning before i get the train to london.

So i need to print of my CV. I still need a Hotel. I'm getting worried now that i won't find one in time. I'm calling everywhere in the Hammersmith area and take what i can.

I need to do a little disney swatting up too but i guess we'll all be doing that at the meal on thursday

20. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

at this late stage it might be just a case of turning up at a hotel or staying at one a bit further out, I'm staying in earls court but it isn't too far away.