UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I'm not taking mine. It's only got school attendance certificates in it anyway!

2. maye

maye New Member

You're welcome, Karritada!! Please let me know if you have any more questions!!!

3. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I had a nightmare last night that I turned up at the interview in jeans, with no CV's/passport stuff/ black pen...... ahhhhhh! Scarier than horror movies on Halloween!!

4. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

5. *minnie**mouse*

I go most of my outfit today. Can't see me keeping the jacket on more than 5mins, it's a heavy cotton style one, I'm sure I'm going to melt in it. But it's the only one that fitted me well, the others were obv too small or had arms that went down to my knees :D Good for a blizzard though :D

6. Amz

Amz New Member

i was thinking of getting a jacket suit thing but i cant dont see the point when im nervous i come over way too hot and nearly pass out so not a v good first impression lol x

7. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I ended up getting a suit today. Decided to buy one for £130 as it was going to cost £60 to hire one.

Am i right that there's a Disney store on Oxford street? I need to go there on the 23rd and get a Disney Tie to go with the suit

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yeah these is one on Oxford Street, opposite Bond Street tube station. Don't think they do ties though. The Disney stores aren't what they used to be!

9. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I bought my outfit today, it's a purple shirt and some dark grey trousers, it looks nice but i can't help worrying if it's too casual :(

maybe i should take a backup option? get changed in the loos if i walk in and you all scream?

10. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I think it sounds great! What shop did you get them from? Maybe you could find them online and put the link here and we can all have a nosey :D

11. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

12. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Does anyone know where i can buy a Disney tie? Online will be fine as long as it arrives in time

13. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I'm sure i've seen them in disney stores? if not something like debenhams or house of frasier?

14. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

15. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I found one on ebay.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MENS-DISNEY-TIE-MICKEY-MOUSE-GC_W0QQitemZ380067689456QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item380067689456&_trkparms=72%3A1295|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

16. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Oooh that tie is awesome!

Haha Jess I have a shirt just like that but in red! But don't worry, I'm not wearing it; its for my graduation outfit.

But otherwise you're outfit is fab!

17. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Great! Now I can chill out and stop worrying.

18. Amz

Amz New Member

i was going to get a shirt jus like that one and same colour lol

19. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

OMG IT'S NEXT WEEK AND I'M SO BLOODY EXCITED.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

20. *minnie**mouse*

That shirt is lovely!!! I'm inspired now.... lol I need to buy a shirt and shoes still. I realy haven't had cause for smart clothes before now :D