UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

clearly you don't appreciate the lengths i'm willing to go to to be accepted... :D :D

I'd much prefer to wear trousers rather than a skirt. I'm going for a casual suit jacket (basically a cheap one from George or something!) or a waistcoat.

I feel like I always need to be panicing over something about the interview and at the moment it's the clothes!!

2. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I think i'm going to have to go and hire a suit

3. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I've also been to group interviews before, I've always been smart, although there are always a lot of people who do turn up in casuals, strangely enough :/

I don't think they got the job either :/

4. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

I'm not wearing a skirt, I'd prob end up flashing or something if i wore a skirt :D - so it's either going to be a trouser suit or just smart trousers and a blouse xx

5. *minnie**mouse*

yeh, i'd be the one who laddered her tights all the way up or something :D

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Definately trousers for me, i either get marks all over my skirt, ladder my tights or flash my bum. I'm really not ladylike.

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm definitely wearing a skirt...and bringing plenty of tights with me!

8. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Have Guys worn suits in the past?

9. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

I am finally booking my flights and think I am just going for easyjet - does it matter which airport I go to? the choices are Luton, Gatwick and Stanstead. the prices aren't all that different so wondering if anyone knows if any is easier to get to and from than others

10. DisneyGibbs

You can probably get to London direct from all 3. I know the Gatwick has a service that goes direct to Victoria Station. (I work at Gatwick LOL).

11. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

thank you ... one other question before I book I know it says to be prepared to be there for the whole day so do you think a flight home at 7ish will be ok? there are later one's from all airports if needs be

12. DisneyGibbs

If you're booking a flight, then Yummy will make sure your interview is finished in time to make your flight. Just let them know that you will be flying home and they can sort it out :D

13. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

thanks for your help ;D I've travelled to lots of places by myself before but never London and I'm quite scared haha!

14. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Can't believe it's 2 weeks today ... sooo excited!

Got flights and hotel booked, dinner the night before organised ;D Now just need to start preparing for the interview itself lol xx

15. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha Oh Dear - im not prepared at all
    i dont have photocopies of anything
    i dont know where my birth certificate is either
    uhh ohh

Oh oh and is anyone stopping in London on the night of the 24th ?
    Cause i am, and ill be mightly lonely if no one else is
    cause i couldnt catch a bus back, because the last one home was like 4pm, and i didnt know if we were finished, so im stayin an extra night

eee

16. *minnie**mouse*

Im not staying an extra night, but I don't leave London until 8pm on 24th (and neither is Louisa though she might now actually know it yet) so you don't have to be lonely lol.

17. DisneyGibbs

How dare you be friends with someone else called Louisa!

18. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha Oh Dear ! =]

yay! Wont be lonely! =]]

But its okay i have my nintendo Ds and the high school musical games on it to entertain me

19. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Got my train ticket today. That was £23 but ive got to buy an underground ticket when i get to london. I still need to hire a suit (not buying one for 1 interview) that's between £35-£50

20. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Is anybody taking thier Record of Achievment file
    or do disney not care about things like that?