UK DDO

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jjsweet1402, May 3, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer i'm in the same boat kellp. us poor southern girls

kent all the way lol

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Thanks for that Steph...don't worry about me tho....the likelihood is is that I'll be far too busy anyway...sorry guys!! otherwise I would have been there with bells on! :D

Ellen x :D

3. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

well i say we should all have a DDO when were out there! for those like ellen who cant be with us cos they are to busy gettin ready to go! (soooo lucky) ;D

4. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

what about the people who arn't going yet?

as i won't be able to go for another 4 years providing i do ,y full degree

5. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

hav u thought of takin a gap year hun and doin disney first - thats what emmas doin, and a few others ;D

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i was gunna do that....but in a way get uni out the way........cos i know if i go out there i wont wanna come back (ir ont he yr prog,).hpow about u jsweet?....................................im considering study abraod.........but hey at least u know u defo gunna go in a few years...u can get prepered then ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and ull know everything/.... ;D

7. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

its true tho without this website i would hav been totally stuck for my interviews etc - glad i met all u lovely ppl lol ;D (thatwas a serious comment)

8. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

kelly - i have give a gap year a huge amount of consideration and concluded i am taking one lol. i did apply to do the disney programme during the year out but didn't get in so now i'm going to canada with mates from school for 7 months to start uni sept 2006

Tinkerbell - my degree will be based at derby uni but i will spend 6 months in america during my 2nd year so i'll will have plenty of time to learn all about the programme

But if it wasn't for this website i would loose my mind lol as all my mate think i'm mad liking disney this much, it keeps spirits up

hopefully by time uni finished i'll have a better CV with plentry of international experience to disney will have to hire me!!!!

jenine

9. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

make sure u aeapply to hun if u want it badly enough ;D

10. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i will do, i'm counting down the days lol

11. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

go for it hun and good luck ;D

12. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

thanks kelly, i'll be coming to u for help when i finally get the chance to reapply in 3 years time as i will be applying as soon as i start my last year of uni

13. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

well we will all be on here as alumni by then so will be happy to share our stories and advice ;D