UK CRP repeat

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by 2005CP, Mar 25, 2010.

1. mpark90

mpark90 Member

i had 1 rep for attendance, oops, anddd a 1 point rep for cash handling, but the POS on beer cart decided to switch off for the day on St Paddys day, one of the busiest days on the beer cart, so that was sucky, and only 1 coach councelling

2. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

Urg, Beer cart-i dont think my till was ever correct, not once!

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha, neither was mine, but cause it took so much money you had a wide gap of allowance of it being wrong before you got a rep, haha, it was food and wine the worst, everyone crowds round, not knowing how to queue pffffff

4. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

I had no hesistation in just shouting "only those in an orderly line will be served"

I was renowned for my queue discipline.........

5. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Sounds like i coulda done with you on st paddys say when the POS crashed and it was manual cash! haha

6. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

And when i was serving, i used to love chasing out self seaters....often with a broom ;)

7. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

self-seaters the plague of the R&C - usually brits who wander in from the pub side and then take offence when you tell them its a restaurant and no they cant sit there :D

8. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

Just being nosey and butting in really, never done the program before but I thought I'd stroll on this side of the forums. Brits are definitely the worst for that. I used to waitress in a restaurant and we had 14 people turn up and sit down, on Father's Day, and couldn't understand why they had to go. ::)

9. slider655

slider655 Member

Michelle you loved it! You also loved of smelling of beer and feet :D

10. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Michelle this actually suprises me! haha Though how many points did you have? Wasn't it a 2 page record card? lol. See when I went manual and my till was out, I was lucky enough to be banked out by Nancy who just added a couple of Strongbow's here and there :p ..problem solved.

I got a rep for an allergy though, which was totally gay and unnecessary and a coach councelling for bussing times...Jack - bussing Hitler.

11. linsey

linsey New Member

i remember a time when Nick was keeping an eye on bussing times. One of mine was 20 minutes... but there were worse, some were up to 45 minutes. not our fault though! they kept sitting us too fast!

12. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Yeah, mine was 45 :-\ haha

13. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

When I was assigning Im pretty sure the longest bussing time was an hour and the shortest was like 2 mins lol

Never had problems with my tables not being bussed it was always the guests who just would not leave like seriously the entire restaurant completely empty and everyone gone near enough except me (got to be kd too beh) nick and derrick and a 2 top who just wouldnt go and took an hour finishing their drinks!!! arrrgghhh the entire pavillion was like the mary celeste!!!

14. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I never had an issue with servers having long buss times if I knew they had a full section (and at those times I'd find someone, if not me, to help them out!) but we had one server who had no tables (we were slow) and left his table unbussed for an hour. I would normally do it myself as an assigner (I hate having an untidy restaurant) but he was getting on my nerves and so I decided to see how long it would take him to buss it. Finally called Nick down to take a look, and after a few weeks of other such offences, he got pulled from service. What did my servers learn from this? Don't annoy this perm assigner or she'll make your life hell. Tee hee.

I know all about tables who won't leave! NYE 2009 a table sat down at like, 3pm and didn't leave until 7pm! Table 602 and I was really annoyed because we'd done away with the two hour dining limit and I couldn't do anything about it because they kept ordering from the bar! Most stressful day of my life (I almost shouted at a guest and nearly cried 5 times, but thats another story) which was made wonderful by the fireworks. Seriously, not even having to look after 600+ kids on the Disney Magic for entire cruises is as stressful as that day was.