UK CRP repeat

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by 2005CP, Mar 25, 2010.

1. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Ahaha i know what you're thinking there, maybe they've had a change of heart though and realised us old schoolers are the way forward! hoepfully see you at the face to face's stuey! :) x

2. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

you would thik they would be eager to hrie us all - its cheaper for disney cos we already have our ssn ad we are more likely to complete our programmes cos we already know how the living situation works and stuff

3. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

You'd think, but from what i got from YummyJobs, they want EVERYONE in the world to do it. (not literally) but the more people they can "brainwash" into the Disney way the better.

4. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Judging by some of the tools they sent over during the time I was there, Disney would be screaming out to have people who are reliable and capable of doing the jobs they need doing...and managing to go a year without getting caught jumping a fence they shouldn't be or stealing!

5. pinkspideruk

I know some of people who went out there with us were totally not prepared for it and got termed for stupid things and not so stupid things (stealing is so not what you should be doing)

It's strange that YJ seem less inclined to take re-aps because I know for a fact in other countries they take re-aps but then again they do have lower application rates. my French friend for example had only 5 people at his interview and suprisingly enough all of them got offered jobs

6. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Agreed! Although i think if they removed the rule for 1am apartment complexes a lot less people would be termed.
    It seems to be a top one.

7. pinkspideruk

i think the 1am thing is worst for people now than it was for my group cos really we only had the commons ( they just opened patterson about 2 months before we left to come home) - most people lived there a few were put in chatham or vista to start but moved over - now u have commons and patterson i can see how it could be easy to get caught out in the wrong place

8. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

It got to a point while I was there that every monday we almost expected somebody to get termed or at the very least a final warning for being in the wrong place after 1am. The rules are stupid but we all know them as soon as we get there...if you take the chance of breaking them then you have to accept the consequences that come with that. Irrelevant if you disagree with the rules.

9. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

right im also on the bandwagon!! has everyone already sent their CV's in??? i cant wait!! and im in complete agreeance with the rule breaking... if you do ... dont get caught and accept the consequences!!

10. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

There were funnier terminations though...I really don't think anyone could outdo Jamie.

Think happy thoughts Stu - think about how ace Warped Tour will be! (Maybe we should just go whether we get Disney or not!!)

11. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Yeah, outside of streaking through World Showcase I don't think there is any way to top Jamie.

We also need to make more of The Social this time Charizard...I missed tiny venue gigs.

12. slider655

slider655 Member

Michelle, are you actually applying to do it all over again?!

13. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Yeah The Social was awesome. We'd definitely need to do that one again!

14. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Hopefully not too much longer and we can find out if YJ and Disney will overlook a rep or not....
    ...I really hope so.

15. mpark90

mpark90 Member

overlook 2 :p haha

16. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

ive ebeen told you can overlook anything but a termination!

and even that has been overlooked by some if you can talk to your area manager who can override it.... lets see hey!!

not long to go guys!! :)

17. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

What did you put in your cover letters in the end?

Haven't been rejected yet...

18. pinkspideruk

my cover letter wasnt as good as i was hoping i basically said what i ejoyed about the first programme, what i would gain from it doing it again ad what i could give as a former cm ad thats it

the one i did for june was a lot better (got phone interview then) but for some reasopn it wouldnt let me dowbload it from yj - let me grab my cv but not my cover letter

19. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

RIght everytime ei go to reapply it wont let me upload my CV.... now im panicking! ive just decided to Emial it to the whole yummy jobs office....... mistake?? LOL

20. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

It's really dodgy. It does work but doesn't show up at first. Emailing was a good plan!! :)