UK CRP repeat

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by 2005CP, Mar 25, 2010.

1. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Thankyouu pinkspideruk (sorry i dont know your name) and yes, congratulations linsey on re-hire - I hope we can all be as lucky to go back =]]..

2. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Michelle,
    At least they were reps for genuine things.
    Me and Dan just had a race to see who could get a rep first - and then had our photos receiving the rep. And I fell asleep whilst training someone. I guess we are in the same boat lol. I'll keep fingers crossed for you if you keep them crossed for me!!!

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

You reapplying Charizard?? :eek:

haha fingers and toes crossed :D x

4. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

I am just curious, how does one fall asleep while training? Or were you the trainee?

5. mpark90

mpark90 Member

haha, charlotte was training whilst doing it

i easily coulda fallen asleep whilst training beer cart Sammy!

6. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Since when do you call me Sammy? Parkypants!
    I guess it's just more boring in the Uk then Canada! ;)
    Jkk of course.

7. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

No, I was the trainer not the trainee... After you've had to watch those training videos over and over and over again it's nice and easy to just shut your eyes and relax for a while.
    It's not so good when you wake up to a confused looking trainee who doesn't know whether to wake you or not!!!

Awhhh good times....

8. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

its ok i think i could have fell asleep every time i did my servers classes!! oh dear one week of training aand going home killing yourself!!

oh well as soon as i got home i normally went to see spectro!!

haha!

9. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

Ohh okay, that makes sense. On stage i figured it would be hard to fall asleep, but backstage especially with all those computer courses, then yes it's obvious why you fell asleep. I can't remember what i used to do when i sent them to do those things. I think i slacked. I was a pretty good trainer/cast member, but when i trained i always trained them to slack in the necessary times. More to take advantage of those moments. :)
    I think i probably deserved at least one reprimend on my contract, but i was lucky, hardworking when necessary and the managers LOVED me. :)

10. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

quick question michelle.... do u have cristinas email or janices?? i want ot find out my rehire status??? aand weather its ok before i think about going through this whole reapplication process!

11. mpark90

mpark90 Member

No, Sorry Vijay, i dont know thier e-mail addresses :(

12. Yasmin

Yasmin New Member

Hi! Don't mean to hijack your thread or anything, I just read through it since I was re-applying too. I'm from Norway, and like all of you I did my program in 2007/2008 too! haha! just thought that was really funny.

I had a "restricted rehire status" though, because I left my last program early (I got into law school and had to get home in time for it) - self-termed. So at the interview I had to fill out some extra paperwork, explain why, prove I had 6 months of consecutive work after or something, and it all worked out - got my acceptance e-mail yesterday! June 21st! :D

13. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

I know them.
    Christina's e-mail is:christina.benamati@disney.com
    Janice's e-mail is: janice.trew@disney.com

Christina has the final say to whether you come back or not, so i'd say speaking to Janice might be easier, just because Christina is pregnant and due for mat leave a couple weeks in the new year, she's also really busy because Le Cellier is changing to signature dining and there's lots of chaos going on right now, so i guess i'm just warning to say she usually takes a long time in responding, but with all of this, she's extremely busy.

14. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

thank you sooo much! i just want to find out my rehire status! do u think they will be ok to find it out?

15. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

I would think so. I didn't realize i was asking when i did. I was speaking to another manager at Le Cellier and was asking about all the changes with going signature and asked if i would be eligible for service and she said i was on the return list. I had no idea what this was and then i asked around and when i asked her she said it means all the managers wanted me back. So i found out unofficially, plus im already going through the process again. I don't see why Christina wouldn't tell you. Like i said, just be patient because there is lots going on there and she's already a very busy lady. :)
    Good Luckk! (You should have re-hire status unless you did something really bad)

16. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Completely off topic but I've been reading through old posts....

It's so funny that now you read back and you know most people who are posting...before you go out you have no idea who these people are and now you can picture them saying the things that were discussed before we all got there.

I know it's random, it was just making me smile.

17. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I know exactly what you mean harrison!!!

18. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I would like to officially announce I will also be putting my hat into the ring for this re-hire goodness...good luck to all of you (especially Charizard so we can go to Warped again!)

19. mpark90

mpark90 Member

wahay welcome aboard stu!

20. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Thanks MP...I'm not exactly confident about it all as Yummy don't seem overly enthusiastic about giving us old schoolers another bite of the apple but still gonna give it my best shot. Good luck mofo!