UK CRP Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by nstrats2212, Feb 12, 2008.

1. yeah, my ICP interview is in some restaurant with private hire rooms - unless they are taking us all for breakfast first! ha!

2. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

no fair... im going to set some conditions t them... WE WANT DISNEY H/O!!

3. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

I have mine on the 4th. Gutted its not in HQ!!! I love that place. I was there for my DLRP interview and my interview for WDW world before so at least I got to see it.

4. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Hey gingerbeacon! (Love the name by the way!)

My interview is on the 4th too, I've been waiting for someone else to be given the same date - I was afraid I'd be all alone! Have you got far to travel to London?

Kirsty ;D

5. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

Thank you Kirsty. Im coming over from dublin which may sound far but isnt really. Where are you coming from?

beacon..

6. disneyprincess87

I'll be coming from Chichester, near Portsmouth which means having to get up at the lovely hour of 5.00am! Are you flying over that morning?!

7. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

no not a hope Ill come over the night before. I would not risk the early flight. Knowing my luck it would be delayed.

8. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

yey! jus t found out ivegot thru to the face to face interviews! 4th march...
    xx

9. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

yey i got a f2f :D 5th march!!!! woo

10. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

Congrats guys!! Where are you coming from for the interview?

11. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm hoping I can get an early'ish interview... last time I was coming from home, so my interview was one of the last ones... I waited for 6 hours!!!!!

But this time I'm coming straight home to uni, so I need to be able to get a train back to Cheltenham.

12. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

Im hoping to get an early one too. Just for the flight home (if I come home might go see my sister). But since they know im coming from Ireland im hoping that they will give me an early slot.

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yeah. I don't mind if I have to wait a few hours, but it takes 2 hours to get back to Chelt, if I'm lucky and don't have to change 3 times... I need to be back at a decent time!

14. disneyprincess87

I hear that Louisa! If I were to be coming from my home in Bristol I oculd get a fast train direct to London, but I'm travelling from uni so have to go from Chichester on a slow train that stops everywhere!!

Congrats to everyone else who's got through!

lovethemouse - did you say your interview is the 4th march? If it is then my interview is the same day as yours! Where are you travelling from?

Kirsty x

15. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

yea i remember last time i had the 2nd slot! cause i was coming from somerset but im coming from uni now which is in london so i bet i get the last one!

also i remember last time there was a guy who had flew from ireland and he had the slot before me so u will def get one of the first.

ah cant wait! so excited

xxxxxx

16. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

They have been pretty good with giving me an early slot in the past so im sure it will be fine again.

17. nstrats2212

nstrats2212 New Member

Im from Hampshire and it only takes like 40 mins on the train so ill probs be one of the last like you Beth lol!! xx

18. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

disney princess- mine i on the 5th march! am very excited but also very scared!!!

19. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

oh awesome we will stick together then :D i bet we end up in the same interview! x

20. nstrats2212

nstrats2212 New Member

Haha that would be so funny! What time do we have to be there? i havent recieved my email yet, Susie said if i didnt get it yesterday then to call her tomo xx