U.K August 2009 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Feb 10, 2009.

1. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I think I just had a heart attack

2. BeautifulBelle

Is there anyone other than me, Paul and Antony who's 18 and applying in Aug?

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

GO TEAM 18 YEAR OLD haha

i applied when i was 18, i still am

and im off there in a month :)

Wahay :)

best of luck guys

and if yous have any questions bout the application process n what not

just asskkkk
    ishall try and help

4. BeautifulBelle

that's wicked michelle, i'm pascha btw :)
    ok so here's a few questions now, i'll probably have more another time lol! how are you personally going to go about the no drinking thing? are you gonna do it on the sly or just not drink for a year? and did you find that you had to put the extra effort in during the application process because you would have been one of the/ if not the youngest, person applying? like did you feel you had to 'prove' yourself even more so than anyone else, because obviously you're younger... i hope that made sense!
    what experience did you have to get accepted onto the crp, was it a full time job or part time because of studying? or i donno what you're doing but you're 18 so you might be a student as well lol!
    I'M SO JEALOUS YOU'RE GOING IN A MONTH!

5. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha that kinda made sense..
    Ummm about the whole no drinking thing, i drink quite a lot now, being an 18 year old haha, but im going to try it, for a whole year, ive spent too much time and money to get to Disney, so can't really afford to screw it up i guess, i'm not saying i might have one or two away from the premises, it all depends on where/what, if you get my drift? hahaa
    About the whole me being the youngest thing, i guess i did feel pretty young, seeing as everyone was in there low 20's mainly, andddd i work at McDonalds, was a part time thing whilst i was in college, then when i finished college, stayed on there for money, and kinda never found anywere else, and with being accepted to this, no were would employ me for a short amount of time, i applied about 8 days after my 18th birthday last year.
    I didnt really feel i had to prove myself that much.. just.. i don't know, try and fit in more, speak to everyone, who was all really friendly anyways, and try and make friends! wasn't that difficult, since most people there was absoloutly amazing people, whom i still are friends with!

I think thats answered everything.. if not.. i apologise! :)

Anything else, don't hesistate! :) :)

6. BeautifulBelle

No that's cool thanks for answering!!

7. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I'll be 18 when I apply again in August. :)
    I was 17 when I had my first application in January- I got through to the phone interviews for that.
    But it's nice to know that other young-ies are applying in august too

8. Scottishwoody

Scottishwoody New Member

Hey folks, after tons of research, and anticipation, I've decided this is something I would love to do!

Let me introduce myself ...

Scott, Male, 20 (21 in November), from Fife in Scotland.

This is a once in a lifetime oppertunity, and ultimately, I'm stuck in a boring job at home, why not go on to better things, even if it is just for a year.

Get me on YummyJobs asap ;D

9. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

Seeing as people are introducing themselves, my names Tori, I'm 20 (21 in Jan) and after a lot of research I to intend to apply!

And I agree with Scott, get me on YummyJobs asap ;D

10. BeautifulBelle

Yup, i've introduced myself before earlier in this thread or some other but i'll do it again anyway!
    I'm Pascha, 18 and i'm definitely applying in August for the CRP! Can't wait! :D :D :D

11. im jim 21 scotland. Im on the wait list right now, but if i dont get off it by august, then spin me around cos im doing it all over again! LOL!

12. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Jim! Where have you been all my life! Not spoken in ages, must be like, 2 weeks lol

13. I know my man i miss u and it hasnt been 2 weeks u plonker, only around 5 days me thinks! text me tomorrow my love!

14. James_A

James_A Guest

Hey hey

I'm James, I'm 17, but will be 18 in August when they review the CVs and this is my first time applying to Disney (for August.)

I'm just egar to hear back from 'Yummy Jobs.' Having been to Orlando 25 times and to each Disney Park at least twice each time I can simply say that it's the best place in the world and because of the amount of times I have been, I have seen so many new developments (new rides, animal kingdom being built etc.) Disney's all about making dreams come true and they'll make mine come true if I get the job.

Good luck to everyone applying!!!!!!!!!

15. goldstone91

goldstone91 New Member

Ahhhh, cool. I'm not the youngest anymore. I'm 18 in June!

16. BeautifulBelle

anthonyyyyyyyyyyyy!! where have you been all my life?! hahaa!

17. goldstone91

goldstone91 New Member

;D Lol! Where have U been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. BeautifulBelle

bump, bump, bump-bump it up!
    ... i wonder how many people will be applying in ratio to how many places they offer... hmmm.... ???

19. BeautifulBelle

i have a question... can u choose whats on your name tag? as my middle name is rose, most people (except family), call me rose or rosie because i think they find pascha hard to remember! would this be a problem?

20. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Nope,

If they give you Pascha you can just go to costuming and request a nametag that says rose, explain the situation to them...

As for the ratio, from the application stage, I think its 10 to 1, according to the website and word of mouth!