U.K August 2009 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Feb 10, 2009.

1. That's what it says for me. Oh well. I am going to wait for a while. Everything happens for a reason. Natalie is at work so she won't know either way.

2. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Did you all apply before Aug? I applied 1st Aug but I thought I was early. xxx

3. I applied in March when the graduate programme was discontinued.

4. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

I'm really tempted to do the same...did you get an automatic email back from them??

5. Nick

Nick New Member

There seems to be a conspiracy amongst most users of this site!

6. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

yeah i did, i got the same " thanks for sending in..... we have recieved your application" email as i did before

7. Mallz

Mallz New Member

I think all of us did apply before August

8. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Oh well they will probably be looking at interviews in order of when they were sent in. Hopefully Ill get some response soon xxx

9. Mallz

Mallz New Member

i think so, because i know Gary sent his before i sent mine and i think he heard before me

10. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

I got rejection too :'(

11. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

Whoops! I think that I reapplied again! ???

12. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

Awww Man and I thought that today was gonna be such a good day as I found this dress that I wanted for ages in my size and in the sales!

13. Yeh it's not the best way to start the week. I'm gonna try and reapply don't care what the website is telling me (which seems to be diferent to what it is telling you lot)

14. tom87blue

tom87blue New Member

yippee Ive got a phone interview!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

15. xgemx

xgemx New Member

Like most other people on here I'm gutted I didn't get through!

But I won't give up and we all have to stay positive cos we don't know what could happen.

And really GOOD LUCK to all those who got an interview you really deserve it and I hope you all get in :D

If anyone wants to add me on facebook, I think I'm www.facebook.com/xgemx but don't write too much job stuff cos my boss doesn't know I applied!! lol

Keep smiling :)

xgemx

16. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

is it just me, or does it seem like most of the people that got accepted was people that hardly post on here? and the people that post a lot got rejected?

i know i might be thinking into it too hard here, bt it seems that way to me.

lol

17. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

I think it's more that new people have gone "I've got an interview, I want to share my joy" and have suddenly found/remembered the forums.

18. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

probs lol, butt would we hav had more of a chance if we didnt use the forums i wonder? hmmmm

19. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

Jim uses it a lot and he got through ;)

20. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

haha, yea, i jus always think "what if" lol

shame we cant rewind time