U.K August 2009 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Feb 10, 2009.

1. We'll just have to go over there on holiday gary :(

2. Mallz

Mallz New Member

I got refused too :(

3. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Do they give you any explanation as to why you've been refused?? Sorry to hear that everyone but don't give up just yet, I don't think Disney World is going anywhere so theres always next time. Hakuna Matata!

4. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Not only do they not give an explanation, they tell you not to ask as they're too busy.

5. Holy crap guys, I am devastated for so many of you. Gary mate, i feel completely gutted for u, i know how much u wanted it bud! Do not give up! Dont!

6. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

thanks big J.
    i wont give up. dont you worry

they are not gonna hear the end of it from me :mad:

lol

7. Mallz

Mallz New Member

Really happy for you well done

8. Its just kinda sad we wont be working in disney together! Do u think ull come visit, ill get u discount on anything u want lol

9. Mallz

Mallz New Member

Gary, we'll show them next time

10. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

well i plan to deffo come vist out ther, i havnt been in like 5 year and need a fix badlyyyyyyyyyy lol

but i think me and parents r goin to vegas for christmas, so im gonna get drunk and blow my savings, ya never know i could win it big and take all of you to disney :) lol

oh yea, and well done to everyone that got the phone interview, espech you Jon, you well deserve it :)

11. Mallz

Mallz New Member

I'm going to Orlando in two months so i'll get a bit of a Disney fix but nothing compared to how it would be to work there for a year :'(

12. Tinkershell

Tinkershell New Member

I'm so sorry you didn't get an interview :( Can you not try redo your cv etc and apply again, I dont think the process has colsed on yummy's website just yet! xoxo

13. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

When did everyone start getting there e-mails? I havn't got none? xxx

14. Yeh it's closed and we can't reapply for 6 months anyway.
    We got them this afternoon.

15. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

i just resubmitted my cv and applied again as the apply now button is still there lol

16. but it is for next autumn not the beginning of next year.

17. Tinkershell

Tinkershell New Member

But if they like your new cv and there's places you might get out sooner! xoxox

18. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

i think everyone got ther emails today.

and now instead of "apply now" becasue i have reapplied, it says "You cannot apply for this program as you have an outstanding application with Yummy Jobs."

lol :S

and what is for next autumn ? :S

it still says "We will start to review new applications from August 2009 onwards in time for the Autumn recruitment season."

the autumn, starts recuiting forom this august so this applications are still open

19. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

That's odd, because when we were waiting for emails (last week) the apply button was still there for me.

20. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

well I didn't get one but maybe tommorrow, But to me, no news is good news. Fingers crossed everyone. Do we know if Natalie got one? xxx