U.K August 2009 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Feb 10, 2009.

1. shootingstar

shootingstar New Member

i'm fine. theres possibility of major job promo here and i will be silly not to take it - i figure it will mean more money for when i finally get out there :)
    thanks for all your help with everything - i will email them in the morning. i hope that i don't see you lot on here for much longer, meaning : i hope you all get a place and have a class time out there! :D
    good luck with everything!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edit: cheers for those peeps wanting to add on facebook. i would but i may get ultra jealous!! but thanks for the pm's xxxx

2. xgemx

xgemx New Member

I'm sorry your having to pull out too!

I might have to face that very decision cos I'm just building up with a new company and on a good salary but that might go up or I might get my dream job! :-S
    For the experience though I might go with Disney and see what I come back to......if that don't work I'll have to come back and have little Mickey's and Minnie's hahah!!

xgexm

3. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

aww little mickey and minnies lol tht sounds wel cute

4. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Gah, I had a really bizarre dream last night. The ins and outs of it don't matter, but I got an email from yummy saying I was straight on the waiting list. It confused me because we haven't even had any interviews yet. Also, no one else on here had got an email, so I must've got the email the moment it turned up. It was all very confusing. Then I woke up. lol.

Damn this horrible waiting game though. My boss mixed up my schedule and so I have 1 day of work this week... it's stupid. And I have no idea what to do on my days off as I was hoping for a full week of work. Grrrrrrr. :-\

5. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

its best to keep busy aint it i hate not doin anything cos i continuosly check my email lol least i got work laters :)

6. Hey guys, I miss skyping with u lot, but i feel if i talk to u it may make this process even more annoying!!!

Is everyone got their positivity caps on?

7. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

How is talking to us on skype going to make the process more annoying?! Come on, I need to get exciting with you while I'm not at work!!!

8. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hey guys
    I want to talk on skype!!! What the add for everyone??? mine well i have it but not sre how to use it my e-mail is lucy_lolly_pop@hotmail.co.uk for anyone that wants to add me!!! ;D ;D

9. Helix

Helix New Member

OH CRAP I HAVE A PHONE INTERVIEW FOR CRP

HEART is thumping 100miles an hour.

10. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

email address doesn't actually help with finding your skype name... they're not linked. If you log into your skype account with your skype name, then I'll be able to find you :D

Jon... you have an email?!?!?!?! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! What did it say?

11. ellie88

ellie88 New Member

omg omg omg i got a phone interview!!! I cant believe it, i dont know anyone on here but woo hoo!

12. Helix

Helix New Member

Well HELLO then!

My name is Jonathan, from Scotland.
    We're all really cool here, and friendly - watch out for Gary he's a little insane. Natalie is cool too (updates her facebook A LOT) ;D I love you guys really I do.

Feel free to add me on facebook. www.facebook.com/jjmccrae

13. xgemx

xgemx New Member

I didnt get one :(
    but i wont give up!!!!

xgemx

14. I got a refusal letter. Completely gutted. I wanted this more than anything in the world :'(

15. Tinkershell

Tinkershell New Member

Eeeek I've my phone interview too! Seems real now :) xoxxo

16. Nick

Nick New Member

Yeh I got a refusal email as well. Oh well.

17. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

:'( I didn't get one either, i'm absolutely devastated, i guess i'm gonna have to find another way there!

Congratulations to everyone who did get an interview and best of luck with the rest of your applications! Do us proud! ;)

18. hamada

hamada New Member

got my phone interview mail too today!
    I'm trying to hurry up and get prepared for it, and call them tomorrow

19. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Guys.

I got refused
    :'(

20. alex_wallington

alex_wallington New Member

Hey Guys,

I am Alex.... and I havent written on here in a loonnnnnnng while!!! I was on the J1 grad prog jan-july 08 and I just got my telephone interview.

Good luck to those who also have an interview and to those who didnt... dont give up!!!!

I hope to see you all reeeaaalll soon!

Alex xxxx