U.K August 2009 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Feb 10, 2009.

1. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

well at least you guys got a chance to apply at the start of this year. i only just found out about all of this 3 days after appl;ications closed, i was so gutted, but its soon coming round for new app's now so give me something to look forward too.

2. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I believe it's 626stitch's birthday today, so happy birthday megan! 18 at last :)

3. James_A

James_A Guest

hey guys. I applied like a month and a half ago so they aren't reviewin my application til August :(. Will hear back in September so fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone who applied :)

4. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Ahhh thank you very much ;D

5. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Happy birthday 626Stich ;D
    Have a magical one

6. SarahMaggiee

SarahMaggiee New Member

Hey
    I applied last week sometime
    but just found this site

praying i get it haha, dont wanna have to wait til aug/sep to wait for the fne call though
    cause im disney mad in the head ;D ;D
    but im 18 though, and have a feeling if i get it every1 will be 21 and out on the town ha, ack well

just thought i would join this;D

7. nah i wouldnt really worry about being the only 18 yr old.

And lots of the clubs allow u in even if u are under age, House of blues is one of the most popular and they let you in if you're 18+ and alot of the clubs at universal allow under agers.

8. SarahMaggiee

SarahMaggiee New Member

aww didnt kno that
    sounds good

good luck to every1 though
    ;D ;D

9. db4ffc

db4ffc New Member

At the F2F interview, you're asked what you would like to be called on your name tag and what town/city to put on there.
    I know, I've been through it already and turned down my place :(

edit: Probably should have seen if anyone had already replied LOL

10. SarahMaggiee

SarahMaggiee New Member

awwww
    how come you turned down your place
    :( :(

11. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

65/66 days till applications open again ;D

12. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

;D ;D ;D ;D I cant wait that long though!!!! lol does give us somehing to look forward to though i guess. keep us on our toes lol

13. SarahMaggiee

SarahMaggiee New Member

doesnt seem that long when ya kinda say it in days ;D ;D
    but ye i cant wait tht long either, then have to go thru the interview process!
    AHHH!
    i just wanna go work for the mouse lol!!

xx

14. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

true trueee!! i get excited just thinking about beeing there!!!!! :D

15. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

i get way overexcited too easily and im becoming obsessed with this forum and its making me too crazy about disney. im so worried i wont get in because for whatever reason and then ill die from depression :'( lol dramatic or what... :(

16. Helix

Helix New Member

I'm a little worried now too, just reading about general information around this forum. I became addicted before I left the fist time, and can feel myself being addicted again.

What type of pervious experience are they looking for to make you a good candidate for the CRP?

I know I've just done the ICP so that's a start, showing that I have worked for Disney before, but there must be other stuff they look for too. I have a BA in Cinema, and done a Hospitality Management course at University Central Florida, and as for previous work experience, other than Disney, I worked retail in my local Woolworths for 5 years throughout university.

17. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

lol i know its better than beeing a kid and counting down the days until christmas on their advent calender visiting htis site everyday :D haha

18. SarahMaggiee

SarahMaggiee New Member

haha!
    true true true!
    i love the place far to much!!

i realli hope i get it
    is there anyone else from goood old scotland in this forum?
    ;D ;D lol!

x

19. Helix

Helix New Member

WOOP WOOP Scotland here! Small town called Stranrer, south west, 2 hours from Glasgow. People are still talking about me going to work for Disney and I've been and come back.

20. Scotland here also! I am in Helensburgh! small town about an hour from glasgow on the west coast! A tip of the hat to you fellow scots!