U.K August 2009 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Feb 10, 2009.

1. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

In the interviews for the program i did, we were asked what name we wanted and where we wanted to say we were from on our name tag and they wrote it down on one of the forms. Not everyone had their first given name.

2. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Yeah they ask you what u want on your badge

3. yup...sniff sniff.

4. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

I keep posting on here but never say who i am so....

I'm niamh, i'm 22 and i'm gonna be applying asap! I applied for the last intake but didn't get an interview which made me very very sad! I did the 6 month graduate program from july 08-jan 09 and had the most amazing time and now my only goal in life is to get back to orlando and disney!! hopefully that'll happen soon with all you wonderful people!! ;D

5. Scottishwoody

Scottishwoody New Member

Does anyone have good advice on what to put on my C.V.?
    Obviously my education and employment history, but what about those others such as hobbies and so on? Will saying I spend all my free time watching disney films be a bit too suck-up (as well as a lie) ;D

6. Its relevant customer service experience that they're looking for really.

In your cover letter section, just include how you heard about the program and what about doing the program appeals to you. And perhaps in the cover letter include unique aspects about yourself to make you stand out.

7. clover

clover New Member

hey everyone,have not been on here in a while as am still on holiday in Florida!! cant believe its been nearly a month since i was waitlisted!! still keep checking my emails evryday just in the hope there is a message from michelle!! has anyone else been accepted from the waitlist???? x

8. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

I'm one of those awful over-the-top list obsessive list maker types, so I've already completed my cv etc! Just keep perfecting mine now ;D

I cant wait to quit my job, I just want to be there now!!

9. jackpope

jackpope New Member

I'm so 50/50 on whether to apply again if wait list falls through..

10. Oh Jack, come on! I think u would regret it if u didn't give it that second chance! Im definitely a masochist, I get hurt and keep coming back for more lol!

Yea im definitely doing a second round if wait list fails.

11. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

Hey, has anyone got off the waitlist yet? last yr loads of the waitlisted people got through to work at Disney.

12. clover

clover New Member

i think a few people are off the list but not many, so fingers crossed.
    am deffinately gonna try one more time, just dont know when to apply/ or should i wait?

13. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I'm gonna apply when they are actually 'open' so i have plenty of time and so that i doesn't have a chance of getting lost!

14. MickeyRep

MickeyRep New Member

what are you going to write in your cover let. i didn't write on last time, i just put a cv in and got thru to the interviews but this time i will put my cover let thru aswel. i think we should send one soon and again the same in august

15. I dont know about that, I think just following the instructions is best! Bombarding them with stuff is probably annoying to them!

16. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

Hey Everyone,

Im defo reapplying for this as I was unluckly the first time round!

17. DivineAphrael

DivineAphrael New Member

Hello Everyone,

Looks like I'm back again after not getting an interview in January due to lack of experience. Racked up 6 months waitressing since then (9 by August) so trying again and hoping for the best.

I'm Katy by the way. Good luck everyone.

18. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

hi guys, osrry i havtnt replyed on here for ageeeess now!
    just getting back into it now though and getting my application ready, as i say, its my first application so i really hope i get it, i want this more than anything! its mad! lol

19. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

ohhhh i knowww. if i dont get it ill cry like a maniac. all my friends on here will be so pissed off to because im dying to meet them all either at the interview, or in florida next year!! i would do anything to get this!!!

20. I know im so sad right now being on the wait list, cos all the folk i met on here and in person who i really like, have places and i might have to go through it again, and still there is no guarantee of a placement!