Today's the day?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by BigPhil, Oct 31, 2011.

1. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

Was my last chance! Final year of uni! :( Maybe the year program.... haha

2. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I agree it is a bit poor from yummy jobs, telling us that the emails would be sent out yesterday and still nothing.

I didn't know that the F2F interviews where that early, how did you find out what day yours was at your uni LauraJayne? So really If they are that close we don't have that much time to prepare for it. I'm at Liverpool John Moores Uni is anyone else?

3. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

year program then Ian :) much better housing :D and for some reason my uni decided to tell us when we went for more information, not sure why they did really, a bit like dangling the carrot! oh well.

4. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Oh Ian I'm sorry :( that's scary that they've started now :( I'm at RGU and they said itd be the 7th if we got them. Don't think I'm getting one though....
    And now I have a marketing lecture. Ugh
    Xx

5. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I'm practically shaking knowing they've started sending them. Good luck to everyone and an extra bit of pixie dust from me ;)

6. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

yeah me too Amy and this is just 1st stage! my gosh, i'm a mess lol

7. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I know haha, I can't imagine what people are like who are waiting after the f2f interviews. Well, I'm sure you remember haha :)

8. Well I didn't get it, talk about blow to my self esteem.

9. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I do indeed, I was so certain I hadn't got it, people on here were posting frantically, I had to wait another day to find out! it was crazy, but worth it :D

10. EmmaB

EmmaB New Member

Hey Im sorry to hear that Ian. Im the same as you though. I got an email saying that they are not moving my application forward so mines a no as well. and Im in my final year as well so that was my last chance! oh well. chin up, life goes on. and like you say, we'll just have to apply to the year one instead!

11. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

if I'm honest a year would be better (summer is so short) but I've got a year of placement first which is compulsory for my course or I'd apply for that, so it's still a great plan :)

12. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

A day of sitting and feeling sorry for ourselves is in order haha!

13. EmmaB

EmmaB New Member

Oh yeah! not feeling going into my lecture today thats for sure haha

14. SarahJane19x

SarahJane19x New Member

Think they have started sending the progression to F2F emails.. i got one :) YAY!

15. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

Who did you have for your interview Emma?

16. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

Congrats! So jealous! :p

17. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Well done!!! The F5 key on my keyboard is nearly worn out haha
    Did you have a phone interview or one at your uni? Which uni do you go to?

18. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

congrats :D and good luck to everyone else waiting :)

19. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

Still waiting! I have a good feeling now though. I'm more excited than nervous.

20. SarahJane19x

SarahJane19x New Member

Thanks guys, i honestly was ready to accept a no - never thought i'd get this far :)

Amy, we had a presentation at our Uni on 25th Sept. It wasn't like a pre screen though. I'm at RGU in Aberdeen. I had a phone interview on 20th Oct and now have my F2F on 7th November!!