Today's the day?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by BigPhil, Oct 31, 2011.

1. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

So last night I decided to go to sleep earlier than normal hoping that the email will be in my inbox in the morning and still nothing. All of the waiting yesterday, I could of started my essay after all. So hope its today!

2. SarahJane19x

SarahJane19x New Member

It's pretty rubbish that they told people it was yesterday and we've not had anything! They know how stressed we all are! I really do hope it's today, cause I have lots of uni to concentrate on.. Fingers crossed :) x

3. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

this is annoying just woke up to check on my one day off and now can't sleep :(

4. rachel293

rachel293 New Member

So glad I never waited up last night!! Was going to and then gave in about 2. Gutted when I checked my email this morning though. :( hopefully find out soon!!

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

At least no-one found out.... But even for Yummmy this is bad. If I don't hear by lunch I might just be emailing the office...
    Xx

6. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

yep this is bad for yummy jobs! they should've given a more general date if they didn't think they could be ready by yesterday! we've all been waiting now like nervous wrecks for a day with another day on the way, and this is only to see if we f2f!! crazy! hope they send them out soon :)

7. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I really hope it's today rather than tonight, I can't cope with another sleep like I had last night. Especially as I'm starting placement for uni in a primary school tomorrow!!

8. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Its annoying cos I think some interviews will be next week and we need to know.... Argh!!!!
    Xx

9. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

yep, my uni said f2f at my uni are on the 11th, so that's next friday!! we need to know lol, either way!!! come on yummy jobs!!

10. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

If I am lucky enough to get a F2F interview I hope they are next week because it's my mum's 50th birthday the following week on Thursday 17th November and then we go away on the Friday for the weekend.
    Are the interviews normally over 1 or 2 days in each city?
    LauraJayne, which uni do you go to?

11. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

They will be spread out, but they plan to have made all decisions by the end on november (don't believe them, I waited till 2nd of december last year i think!) so they'll be the next 2-3 weeks most probably, depends where you are? my uni is chester, so if you're from the north west you might get that, they send you to the closest one or try to from what I've seen. last year I had to go to liverpool john moores for my interview, and there were 2 days there (mon and tues) so it all depends on what they've decided for this year really! eek, hope it all works out for you though :) going away for a birthday is always awesome :D

12. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

What would be the closest to Bristol? I just assumed it would be in London!

13. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

LauraJayne, I go to John Moores so maybe mine will be the 11th, if I get one. That would be perfect for me :) fingers and toes crossed that everything works out! :D

14. Morning all! Another day of waiting commences haha!

15. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

My mail app keeps popping up with a new mail notification, each time this happens I almost die, I need to get some reading done for my dissertation but I can not concentrate :(

16. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

yep, sounds like a good likelihood :D I'm not sure what would be closest to Bristol Ian, you'll find out when they email, they do have some in london but they have them all over, I think they also have interviews in Birmingham, but I don't know where everyone went :/ and my geography is a little bit terrible also, sorry can't help more. :-\

17. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

Thanks! I just hope it is somewhere with a decently priced travel option, I do not drive! Well I am saying this as if I will get an interview, I do not think mine went that well but I still want to know either way!

18. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

well I was right, I got the email and didn't get on :( well thats ruined my mood!

19. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

yeah my friend just text, someone she knows just got a no email, so they seem to have started, not to panic anyone, but they're starting to send them out!! and for me travel was easy, and it didn't take all day, if you've travelled they tend to give you an earlier interview :D

20. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I'm sorry Ian, there's always next time.