Today's the day?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by BigPhil, Oct 31, 2011.

1. banable

banable New Member

Has anyone heard anything yet?? Im dying with suspense here!!!!

2. Jayyeah

Jayyeah New Member

nope!

comeon yummy!

3. Every time I see a response here I get hopeful that the emails have started being sent out :D

4. banable

banable New Member

Ahaa. Im sorry!! Im sooooo nervous!! Its pretty late fopr them to be sending emails out tonight now isnt it??

Good Luck Everyone!!

5. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

^^i know right!! we're having a Halloween party in my flat, and i'll still just be checking every 5 minutes lol

6. banable

banable New Member

Im seriously considering staying up the whole night just so Im ready and waiting for the email. Im thinking it wont come in tomorrow now, its pretty late to be sending it this evening.
    Im trying to write an essay to hand in tomorrow but Im finding it so hard to concentrate!! I hope Iv done enough to get through :/
    and same, all my flat mates are getting ready to have a party and Im just staring at my inbox.

7. lovebuzz_90

lovebuzz_90 New Member

I've been checking the forums (and emails!) alll day and nothing :( my interview was start of october so desparate to find out. Least everyone is in the same boat though!!

8. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I'm seriously considering doing the same Banable. Knowing my luck they send them all out as soon as I go to bed. All my day has consisted of is refreshing my inbox and this forum in case any of you guys got any emails, its basically taken over my whole day!

9. SarahJane19x

SarahJane19x New Member

Me too - every time my phone makes a noise, I get excited only for it to be an email from asos :( I just want to know!!!!

10. I feel like today has been wasted.. on watching my inbox haha.

I think I might call it a night (this is of-course when the emails will be sent out)

11. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

Today has been so edgy, I'm so stressed out. I think I should just sleep, so it'll bring tomorrow quicker to wake up to the email (hopefully)

12. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

still no email :( good luck everyone!

13. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

Just had a heart attack seeing an email from Disney...it was about booking for Florida in 2012 :(

14. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I think I'll do the same thing. Although, i think I'll have trouble sleeping haha. I reckon I'll be waking up every few hours and checking my emails though :)

15. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I can't believe they still haven't emailed, this is so bad, even for yummy jobs!! hope people get some sleep and good luck :)

16. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

wellllll... the "end of the month"s gone by, i guess we'll hopefully hear about it tomorrow! good luck everyone!!!!

17. Jayyeah

Jayyeah New Member

yeah, good luck all.

this is a really bad performance from yummy though

18. vickiw001

vickiw001 Member

Technically it's still Halloween in Walt Disney World, so you never know :p might be today :p

19. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Argghhh, wish i could just sleep all night and find out in the morning but I keep waking up every few hours! I'm so tired as well :( hope we find out soon!

20. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

Hey guys. It's 6:55am as I write this, unable to sleep due to nerves. Still no email. Gotta say, I've gone beyond nervous now. This is 22 days since my phone interview and now I'm just bored of waiting!