TO TAKE OUR MINDS OFF IT...A GAME :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by domsaunders58, Oct 2, 2007.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

the Narnia lampost

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

and taken to

3. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

An evil place called

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

the Forbidden Mountain

5. DisneyGibbs

in the faraway

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

land of Malificent

7. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

where ogres guarded the gates

8. DisneyGibbs

of Mordor and

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Hobbits danced with

10. DisneyGibbs

crabs. The couple

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

met Sebastian and

12. ~Disney_Princess~

had a teaparty under the sea

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

(not on the ceiling?) with Mary Poppins

14. ~Disney_Princess~

(they were at king triton's castle)... when all of a sudden

15. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

a witch appeared out of nowhere...

16. ~Disney_Princess~

and turned them into merpeople

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

trapped in "A Whole New World"

18. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

this has no relivence to the game but i cant believe this is stil going on lol

I started this to put my mind off finding out about the crp lol n its still going on 4 n a half mnths later

WELL DONE PEOPLE :D

19. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I rewrote the complete first story.
    I suggest after my post bringing on a new thread but we can totally continue it here if you'd like.

It required a little big of editing and spelling/grammar corrections but here's the story!

There once was a princess called Princess Mildred who lived in a purple castle in Orlando. She was waiting for yummy jobs to call if she has her dream job. But they're mean and made her wait. So she started to cry and locked herself away in her room, all day waiting for that magical phone call but a little mouse appeaered and said HOT DOG! You need to believe, cus wishes do come true when you love Disney. Then she heard the phone ring, as she was nearly crying so she went overboard with the shaking and nearly threw up in her mums new expensive dish washer. She finally managed to answer the phone when suddenly she fainted unconscious, luckily prince charming gave her the kiss of life and some nicknack's she woke up! She was at Disney AGAIN! She had to be interviewed all over again!!

Back in her dreams, her and prince charming were getting it on. But it didn't last very long as they were very tired and she had already been with the seven dwarfs. Her prince charming turned up shocked and quickly left the room crying his eyes out. But then went wandering in the woods with his horse and had his clothes stolen by some woodland creatures and they pretended to be him and danced with a girl called rose. Rose was having the time of her life or so she thoughts, as it wasn't really the prince charming himself!! Her took her by the hand to his magic carpet and found Aladdin and Jasmine on the carpet they were outraged! How could they do that to them?

Prince Charming decided he and rose should get a cab. They then realised there were no cabs in Disney so he walked up to them and asked to shared the fare for the ride home. When they got home they had to put the kettle on and have a good sit down on the sofa so they could lay down together. Then they started to cuddle up to each other and he said to her "je te veux."

And the lovely fairytale turned into a censored tale like when Disney goes bad.
    The brilliant story tellers must turn the story around and make it into an nice story again.

So the next day the princess decided that she should go for a walk to keep her mind off things and took a trip to the Magic Kingdom to check out the castle. she then said "Oh my word that castle is better than mine" it changes colours instead of just being purple! "I think I might just have to stay here in Disney as it is sooo"

She headed over to Guest Relations to ask if she could stay in the Cinderellas suite and they said "No you cannot, you are already a princess therefor you should have your own castle! Besides Prince Charming and Urcela just hired it out for the night! ;P" the princess was outraged that prince charming had betrayed her with Ursula of all people so she decided she would take away the sports channel cable for the castle, but the prince was kind and not into sports so this was not an issue but they did like a bit of the old "hows ya father!"

The prince had a dirty secret. A very dirty big left toe, his fungi infection was worsening so he thought he should get it checked out because it wouldn't look good ni his flip flops which he wanted to wear to Mickey's not so scary Halloween party as part of his surfer dude costume. His plan was to take his finding nemo surfboard to typhoon Lagoon and knock down despite the fact his shorts clashed with his bright yellow armbands him mum insisted he wears.

His plan definitely seemed to be well underway and everything was going swimmingly until Minnie showed up. she was annoyed because he forgot to wash her bow and she realized that she actually let it to Daisy who had been nice enough to clean it for her because she had gotten Minnie to cool Donald dinner while she was shopping. Her bow was clean after all so now she could look pretty for Mickey because they had VIP tickets for Cirque du Soleil however the bus they'd be taking there was on a perilous route! It was driving on the wrong side of the road heading for a tree which had fallen in the road because of the hurricane which destroyed everything except downtown Disney.

When they got to Downtown Disney they headed for a pre show meal at McDonald's however they saw the menu at Le cellier and decided to eat there instead. They ate so much that they decided to skip cirque and head to Pleasure Island. They then stumbled upon Mickey Mouse who was getting a sandwich at earl of sandwich where they met Walt Disney! He said "if you wish upon a star your dreams will come true."

So they said "okay" and traveled to NYC where they visited the most amazing Toys'R'Us EVER. In the store in NYC they discovered a great surprise, which to their surprise was a free teddy bear!! They named the teddy bear Bruno the bear and he was big as a cricket on steroids and cute as a new born puppy that is eating a delicious cucumber while stuffing his face full of Mickey shortbread.

After that, he went to the Tomorrowland Transit Authority where he discovered Space Mountain fastpasses to Spaceship Earth so they decided to take advantage and run to the ride with Bruno the Bear but then they had a vision of a magical world that made their dreams twisted and messed up.

That's not Disney! So they escaped into the Animal Kingdom lodge where a jolly shindig welcomed them into the magical world of Disney. Where everyone leaves with fulfilled wishes they will never forget.

20. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member