the unintelligence test!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 25, 2005.

1. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

stop hitting on me sharky!!!!!!!!!!! cor blimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so did take the test!!!!!!!!!! you just cant hack that i got a better score than you again!!!!!!!!! lol

2. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

61% Untelligent!
    Your score is close to the current worldwide average of 64%.
    Your score is unique, however, so keep reading.

Here is the custom report of your personality than led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a moderate but excitingly differentgraph.xcf woman:
    " The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen. She just isn't tough enough, sir, and avoids any situation that involves violence.

Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a nearly satanic lack of morality, and a complete lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals. "

My score is unique!!!! ;D

3. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

4. Claire

Claire New Member

" The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen. She just isn't tough enough, sir, and avoids any situation that involves violence.

Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor, a nearly satanic lack of morality, and a complete lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals. "

I'm alright with that except whaaaaaaaaaat.....no sense of humour?! my sense of humour is cracking!!
    levels of morality are low i'll admit - almost like a bloke in that sense!
    And self-confidence isn't thaat bad!

grrr! these tests are insane sometime! hehe! xx

5. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

that they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

george ur just so attractive i cant help it!!!!1 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :-* :-* :-*

7. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mind you you do like sheep so i dunno bout your judgement!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;) ;) ;)

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...my jusgements fine thanku very much.....lol.... ;) ;) ;).be abit of a romantic and im anyones...lol...kidding except for u george!!! :D :D :D

9. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

ok good!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!1

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

it is very good indeed george show a litlle more enthusiasm....i mean...ull have a cool me on ur arm...lol....kidding kidding.....lol...man...so much craziness

11. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i really am starting to doubt the whole old man from leic story!! its true isnt it! lol ;) ;) ;)

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

of course it is!!!! lol ....wud i lie!!! :D ;)

13. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

who knows!!! I'm pretty sure you are a girl but hey!!!!! whatever goes!!!!!!!

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...who knows these days lol......im female....lol i think :-X

15. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

thats a lil worrying!!!!!!! if you dont know!!!!!!1

16. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

YAY for once it is lol

17. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

it feels so good to have my own score.....no offence Julia :p