the naughty or nice test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 25, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol im just waitin 4 robyn 2 read this and agree with it LOL

xxx

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;) :D :D :D lol.. i;m sure he will.... ;)

xx

3. low

low New Member

50 hehe

which means
    According to your answers, you stray from the path of purity and innocence with your wayward ways from time to time. This doesn't mean that you're 100% to-the-core naughty - just that, on certain days, you can't resist the temptation to get involved in something a tad on the risqué side. So what stops you from giving in to that temptation all the time? Maybe you draw the line at behaviors that could hurt other people, have personal limits about how far you will go or have simply never been presented with the opportunity to engage in some of these mischievous endeavors. There may be no danger in these occasional "bad" deeds - unless you're hurting someone else, breaking some kind of vow (like fidelity) or setting yourself up for trouble. Consider the consequences of your naughtiness before you indulge, and if it's harmless, have fun! If not, however, think twice!

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey low...u scored another 50! ;) ;D ;D ;D

xx

5. low

low New Member

ye i think i just sit in the middle just did another random one and got 50 again mmmmmmmmmmm
    very odd if u ask me hehehehe
    low xxxx

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

low..ur torn between two worlds.the evil side or the dark side.lol.....or the angerlic side................which side will u choose..lol...all will be told when low arrives in orlando!!!!!!!1 lol hehehehe  ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dhehehe

7. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Dammit Sara you beat me...!!!

I snagged an 85....you are some stiff competition :p lol

8. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Apparently i just realized that this test was meant for ladies only....oh well...trust me to notice that after i took the bloody test :D

9. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

My score = 55

According to your answers, you stray from the path of purity and innocence with your wayward ways from time to time. This doesn't mean that you're 100% to-the-core naughty - just that, on certain days, you can't resist the temptation to get involved in something a tad on the risqué side. So what stops you from giving in to that temptation all the time? Maybe you draw the line at behaviors that could hurt other people, have personal limits about how far you will go or have simply never been presented with the opportunity to engage in some of these mischievous endeavors. There may be no danger in these occasional "bad" deeds - unless you're hurting someone else, breaking some kind of vow (like fidelity) or setting yourself up for trouble. Consider the consequences of your naughtiness before you indulge, and if it's harmless, have fun! If not, however, think twice!

I will have to take this after I get back from Disney and see how it changes...

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

heyAnika....how are you..?hope ur not too busy today. ;) ;D.....im up a little early lol....as i did go sleeeeppy boos at 2.00am.....nat xxx ;D ;D ;D ;D

hha everyones scroing high marks..lol.....ha for taking girlie test!!!!lol...am jim nice but dim only kidding.im watching old harry enfield show....with tim nice but dimm lol.....

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol well u should know that by now robyn! trust u 2 take it, u plonker! but still i beat u and not 1 person who knows me is surprised lol

xxx

12. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

Your score = 15

What does your score mean?
    You definitely lean on the nice side of the naughtiness spectrum... especially when it comes to sexual adventures. You haven't indulged in a lot of the risqué activities presented on the test, and feel confident that you would not get swept away by temptation if you should have the opportunity one day. You likely pride yourself on your sense of decency, and try to do the "right thing" rather than act impulsively. This is a wise, mature approach - as long as it doesn't hold you back from having some fun in the bedroom when in a loving, committed relationship. Sometimes being just a little naughty can actually be quite nice!

heh hehehehe, look at me miss goody tooshoes!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!11

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

dont listen to her anyone......george is not missy goody two shoes...lol...shes the devill....only kidding george ;) ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :p :-X :-X ;D

14. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LMAO@Sara No, I am so not surprised hahahaha BAD BAD NAUGHTY girl!!! LOL I love it!

Julia

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol julia! see any good images people had of me have now gone

xxx

16. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i am the perfect angel and don't you forget it sharky!! you naughty shark you!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

17. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:p :p :p :p :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[.lol att wannabe perfect angel!!!! yeh rite george!!!!1 :D ;) ;)

18. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i so am!!!!!!!!!! which of us has a thing for sheep#????????????? and jacuzzi????????????

well...................

19. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :p :p :p :p :p :p....that wud be u george!!!!!1 ;) ;) ;) heheheheh

20. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i think not sharky!!!!!!!!! i do believe that it is you that keeps putting sheep on my screen