THE INTERVIEW!!!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Freckles, Nov 10, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I was expecting them to phone my house but they phoned my mobile, good thing i had it on. I had put it on silent but luckily is light up and everything so that was fine.

Maybe Today! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

Hey guys, i feel for u! Im sure u will all hear soon! I got an email when i found out not a phone call, they then called me a few weeks later to confirm things, but I got an email saying congrats-so i would imagine it wuld be the same for all of u! I hope I get to meet u all in the summer!! xx

3. ginabella

ginabella New Member

leom - did they say 2 weeks or 2 - 3 weeks to you?!

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

2 to 3 weeks for us at liverpool. though nearer two weeks apparently :S

5. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

At london we were told 2-3 weeks by Roger and Michelle, but then on my way out of my interview Jason said something about getting an email or something from them in a week (might not have been listening as my head was in full flow, bu he said something along those lines), which means sometime soon.
    Maybe they wll tell everyone in this batch of interviews at the same time.
    I ahve only been waiting 8days, and I need to know!!

6. ginabella

ginabella New Member

They said to us in Birmingham, that it would definately be 2 weeks, which falls into your guys 3 weeks?! I just think they'll tell us all together, rather than splitting the emails up. Maybe im wrong :S i wanna no now...and its only been 6 days!!

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I think it might be friday, but i am still constantly wanting to check my emails, haha!

8. vik

vik New Member

lol i keep checking this site because i desperately wanna know what roles you're all gonna get! man im so frustrated that my interview isnt for 2 more weeks!

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

dont worry vik you will be great!

yeah i thought they would tell us altogethe, im thinking friday as well as thats when they usually email. they are probably double checking everything to make sure they have the roles to offer etc.

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Roger just told us a few weeks, we werent told anything like that from michelle and jason. haha.

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

nothing today...though i did get a lovely phone call foma studio in manchester called doubletake. ive been referred for a free makeover and photo shoot..thought he photos are expenisve.

12. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I had a photoshoot at doubletake with my boyfriend for his 21st. they're gorgeous, but we got them for like £60 cos i knew the photographer really well. its hte best way to do it.

[​IMG]

13. KC

KC New Member

Pretty cool present to get for your 21st!

14. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Aww I saw that pic on your facebook and it is SO CUTE. You guys are adorable overload, espesh with that quirky little pose.

15. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

That's such a nice picture Gina!
    I am nowhere near that photogenic (see icon picture for proof!) - that was taken in Dubrovnik when I was having a really good time and I still look bored :(
    Still nothing yet....
    xx

16. Freckles

Freckles Guest

LOVE IT! im scheduled for the divine goddess treatment and it can be for two...so im guessing i can take my boyfriend with me?? as we would like photos for the family as a christmas gift.

you are very photogenetic...i am not at all..katie we shall stick together!

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Wow that is amazing carla, i wanted to get professional photos of me and my brother for my mum and dad for christmas but ive not looked into it enough and i think it may be too late!

18. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Have you been stalking me again :p , its okay, i stalk you :D

and thank you all for the lovely comments, i had over 100 photos in the end and i got all of them cos it was my friend taking the photos. I do have a ton of make up on, but its so you dont look ill in the photos! so be prepared ;)

Carla, you'll have so much fun!! and doubletake make you photogenic! you guys should look at the rest of my fb photos! not pretty! lol!

I have my Musical Theatre Audition in an hour...WISH ME LUCK!!!

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

GOOD LUCK!

20. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

The shoots are great fun but either take a card and set yourself a spend limit or take nothing at all so you can't possibly be tempted! I've had two and spent a ridiculous amount of money both times! First one was good cause I have publicity shots now but the 2nd one I did with my ex - ha, well I hate those photos which is upsetting!

GOOD LUCK GINA!