THE INTERVIEW!!!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Freckles, Nov 10, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, ive just updated little things so the that it can help them in what role i could take.

2. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

its hard to believe theyve wittled down so many people already as i was really unsure how they can really decide about people from like a 4 minute phone call albeit possible some people may just have been like 'yes'... 'no'.. 'fine'.. etc ;D

Nevermind - i got all my photocopying done, the hotels booked and the train tickets came yesterday so im pretty much set to go. How long is the interview roughly?> i am tre nervous but extremely excited!

Ive got my driving licence on there too - how cool would it be to drive the trams, that would be brill. I always love it when they put on the guy whos like if u leave something on the road please wait till our next stop and then notify the operator. ;D Good times...

3. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

HEY everyone!
    Good luck to those of u who havent had the interview yet- I was accepted on the Grad program last month, so ill be there from Jan 09. I selected 5 roles out of the choices in order and ended up getting none of them, so dont worry too much about your choice because most people have been given attractions or merchandise or food and B. I got asked fav disney charcter too!
    Out of about 140 people that interviewed for Jan only 40 of us got in! and some people i thought definatetly would, dont know what numbers are like for summer though! If anyone has any questions id be happy to help but honestly the main thing is to SMILE x

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

The interview is about ten to fifteen minutes long and the presentation around an hour. it flies by though as i was having so much fun..im sure yours will too!

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Mines was about the same but it just flies through. But that was just a small percentage of a long day for me, but it was the best part, everything was disney and if i ever go to that uni again it will just remind me of disney.

6. anijac1412

anijac1412 New Member

Thanks for the info nicki!! wow that is definitely not a lot of people! And not a lot of choices either :-\

7. emily135

emily135 New Member

Holy!! The interview's only 10-15 minutes?? I definitely thought it would be longer than that!! Especially because you are interviewing with another person! That's definitely better than I was expecting!!

8. ginabella

ginabella New Member

heeey everyone...so ive just had my interview...and im feeling a bit deflated.
    did anyone else feel like this?! :'(

ps. LOVED meeting people today!

9. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Gina, it was soooo quick and it's hard to know if the right things were said really. Me and the other lad ended up talking about football and wembley as we'd both been there and thought it a special place. Also nice to meet people too, but what a long day it's been.

10. ginabella

ginabella New Member

did you get to watch the game?!

god i felt like i was there forever, only got home at like half 8! god damn long days! done two 18 hr days in a row!! no fun!

who did you have? roger or michelle? what they ask....am intrigued :)

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

wow those are long days. i was on teh 12:22 train back. luckily mine was a short day.

when did they say you guys will find out?

12. ginabella

ginabella New Member

2 weeks!!

when do you find out??

13. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

I got back at quarter past 7 straight in changed and to the pub just in time.

I had Roger and was asked why I wanted to work there, why I picked my course, favourite character and favourite place I've visited. It was really quick and hard to see how they could form an opinion in so little time. How did yours go?

14. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I had roger too,
    asked if id been before, what i like to do in wdw, favourite character, what uni im at, what my job is, what height i was and that i cudnt be a character and what my favourite musical was, oh and what my friends and family think of me applying. that was about it really. i agree i think its hard to form an opinion. i think thats why i felt so deflated!

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

He asked me how my friends and family felt and whether they were worried i may leave my course after doing the program.

I wasnt asked where my favourite place was, but i was asked to tell him about my work and then what the best and worst parts of that job was, hehe!

16. Freckles

Freckles Guest

we hear monday hopefully! you will hear me from hudders if i get in i think!

wow similiar questiosn all round. why cant you be a character ginabelle? he said i should be ok it would have to be looked into though.

17. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

The more I read about Roger's questions the more I liked Michelle's questions. Although there was no major questions like Roger was asking, she asked why should disney employ me, talked about guest satisfaction and well other little questions that felt we actually progressed somewhere.
    I brought 2 chocolate advent calenders today, one counting days until i hear back, and another for advent! :)

18. ginabella

ginabella New Member

cos of my height im either too short or too tall depending on how you look at it.

how tall are you love?

19. Freckles

Freckles Guest

thats not fair. i'm 5 foot 5 and he wasnt sure, he thinks i maybe ok. I put it as my second option and its cos it links to my degree was how we got talking about it. he was impressed that i knew how hot it would be in those costumes (thanks to you guys on here!).

i really want to know what role if ive got in ..ive got! cos we didnt talk about merch at all!

20. ginabella

ginabella New Member

see i said 5 ft 5 and he said no.

oh well, we didnt even talk about it really after that. said i cudnt audition for parades cos i cudnt be accepted, but i asked if i cud go watch etc so i know what happens.

:( poo. i put it first knowing theres a huge chance i wont get it. attractions is my second, so we'll see!