the ink blot test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 26, 2005.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Jessica, your unconscious mind is most driven by Imagination.

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realise on a conscious level.

You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

2. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

Sarah, your unconscious mind is most driven by Love.

Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life – whether you are aware of it or not.

You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

im a luvvy duvvy person then - aint i!

Sarah :D

3. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

ahhhhh thats a good one :D

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol its great everyones so individual and idfferent....lol its great!!!1 :D :D :D

5. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

well you are definately different sharky!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

dont i bluddy know it...for some reason i see everything sexually,which is so not true...lol :-X :-X no commensta bout sheep geroge!!!!! ;)

7. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

why would i make a comment about sheep caus you just did! I know you are cheating on them with the budgies! lol!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;) ;) ;)

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:-* :-* lol...ur makin me out to be a sex mad animal lover person..lol

9. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

well if you stopped sending me sheep i might change my mind! lol!

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.......nooooooooooooo.......i dont send u sheep..dont listen to this taco lovin leg loving irish lovin leprocan loveing george! :D :D :D

11. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

legs????????????????????????????????????????????????????? what are you on about sharky???????????????????????????????

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

sorry i aint in to legggy tacos......lol...... ;) :D :D :D :D

13. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

that sounds so perverted!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you been reading playboy or something!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.no!!!!!!!!! stop making me out to be sum werid...lol george!!!!!!!!!..LOL.....NO I DONT READ PLAYBOY.I KNOW ITS UR TOP 10 READS THO

15. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

no it doesnt rate that high!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ok ok...what is it ur number 11? :D