the dateable test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

im 58% which makes sense as i havn't had a date for ages.

Sarah :D

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol..hey sarah!!!!!!! im same lol....mines said i am more likey to attract animals which is not so good ( no comments george)

sarah u should of applied for this summer!!!! ;) ;D ;D
    x

3. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

i turn 18 in june, so i would have been to young to do it this summer, so im applying in may, and hopefully can go to the november interviews if i get through to face to face! ur going to have a great time over there! :D

Sarah ;D

4. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

well you do have that thing for sheep sharky?!!!!!!

i think it is time you got help!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!11

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i know george...my sheep fetish is so strong now.....lol... ;) :-* :-* ;D :D :) :) ;D :D ::) ::)

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ill have to search for my beloved sheep in orlando....lol ;)

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.i think the sheep have a thing for me.....its my animal magnatism.....lol.. ;) ;)

8. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

62% Dateable!
    That's equal to the Worldwide Dateability Average of 62%!
    You are neither more nor less dateable than your peers— welcome to the land of mediocrity, home of the masses! You have an undeniable animal magnetism, but you're just as likely to attract small animals as you are to attract human beings. Nevertheless, the people you flirt with generally find you funny and cute, or "fute." You have good hygiene, which is an imporant aspect of relationships involving two or more people. Avoid seafood and walks in the woods.

yay! at least i am dateable!!! lol

9. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

sharky how many times have i told you not to discuss the sheep thing in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will scare ppl away!!!!!!!!!

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.....dont be scared ppl.....lol sure ppl will understand!!!! ;) :D ;D ;D ;D.....i :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ;) ;D