the dateable test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ahahah!!!! tom cruise!!! lol!!! :D..... i know what u mean anika!!!! prob been more datebale lol....should of just answered yes!!!!!.lol...(eww) heheh!!!..lol....there was sum other silly questions should of answered yes to everything see what happended.

:D :D

2. Anika

Anika New Member

yeah, then it would have probably said that we´re 100% dateable...open for absolutely anything... ;)

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ha ya totally!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D ...lol...might try and ill give u results!!!!!!!!! :D :D

4. Anika

Anika New Member

Yeah, would be interesting to see how we can work on ourselves to become more dateable... ;D

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

64% Dateable!
    That's higher than the Worldwide Dateability Average of 62%!   well i answered yes to everything!!!!...dam!! and it only made me a few percent higher! lol...ill stick with my nautural qualities of 58% dateable!!!!!1 :p :p ;)

6. Anika

Anika New Member

yeah, average is ok... ;) it´s not necessary that every guy wants to date us...there are guys that I wouldn´t want to date either... ;D

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;D ;Dyeh so true Anika!!!..

nat xx

8. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

64% Dateable!
    That's higher than the Worldwide Dateability Average of 62%!
    You are neither more nor less dateable than your peers— welcome to the land of mediocrity, home of the masses! You have an undeniable animal magnetism, but you're just as likely to attract small animals as you are to attract human beings. Nevertheless, the people you flirt with generally find you funny and cute, or "fute." You have good hygiene, which is an imporant aspect of relationships involving two or more people. Avoid seafood and walks in the woods.

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

71% thats kinda scary!

xx

10. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

whooooooohooooooooooo linz, thats really scary.... have you ever been on a date???? lol
    71% that looks kinda starving...lol ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-*

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz not as scary as my 80%

Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Not only do you know how to turn the engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate them. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

LOL

12. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol Sara I got that statement too ;D

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

that makes me laugh mate, in fact i showed my mates and they almost wet themselves lol

xxx

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

sara!!!!!!!!!!! 80%!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:....oooooooo ur a datable lady!!!!!!! ;) ;) very datable!!!!!!!! thats the highest so far!!!!!!!1 ;D ;D ;D

x

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i dont know if its some kind of achievement or not nat! :D

xxx

16. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL I talk way too much and I'm average. Probably because I make other compromises haha ::)

Julia

17. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hahahaha@Sara 80% that's great! :p

18. loops_li

loops_li New Member

ooohhh, I'm 82% dateable, 99% of people are less dateable than me! woohoo
    Although, I havn't been on a date in ages! lol :(

19. T-belle

T-belle New Member

75% Dateable!
    Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Not only do you know how to turn the engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate them. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

Ok, it's fun, but those questions were STUPID

20. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

hahahaha im .........67% Dateable!

Compared to 3,482,170 other test-takers...
    63% less dateable than you — 8% like you — 28% more dateable than you

I guess its good that im above the average...but i dont agree with all of it lol
    Sheena