Summer ICP 2010

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by merfsko, May 6, 2009.

1. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

ok so i wasnt stressed about phone interviews at all b/c i've done the program before, but seeing that people from ontario have had their phone interview already is stressing me out! I'm from ontario and havent heard anything since I applied in july! Anyone else not heard any kind of response, or should I send an email to yummy confirming they received my application? Rawr, i said that if i applied again i wouldn't let myself stress about it...

2. Brittany.McGuire

Brittany.McGuire New Member

Don't be stressed because you haven't gotten a phone interview yet, you'll get one!
    and you will ace it because you did the last time!!!

3. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I wouldn't stress about it - Yummy is going through a LOT of paperwork right now between ICP applications as well as Cultural Rep applications! People from all over hear at different times, so you will hear eventually - just gotta stick it out until then! As tough as it is!

4. michelle.e.

michelle.e. New Member

is there anyone here from London, Ontario? ???

5. jdavies

jdavies New Member

whoooohoooooooo i only got 3 days until i can apply ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

6. Danielle

Danielle New Member

It also means 3 days til results day though!! :eek:
    Although to be honest, I've been forgetting totally about results and concentrating on my holiday ;D

7. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Wow - long time since I've been on here!

Harbour House is near Haunted mansion. Most asked question when holding the bell: where are the restrooms??

Favourite questions: where is the haunted mansion (Btw you can't call a guest a d u m b a s s), and yesterday, a woman asked me if she could get food in the restaurant!

Happy times....

I can't reapply until my program end date :(
    So only less than 2 weeks!!!!
    xx xx

8. michelle.e.

michelle.e. New Member

until results day? what results day??

9. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

That would be the British A Level results day. The ones that let people know which university they may (or may not) be going to, depending on how well they did in their A Level exams. Of course, you guys don't just want to know if you're going to uni, you also want to find out if you're going, so you know whether or not you can apply for the ICP. Double whammy!

10. Loz

Loz New Member

Hey Steffie!
    I'm going back for seconds as a character performer too. Hope I'll see you there! How tall are you?
    Lauren from Australia

11. jdavies

jdavies New Member

I love the double whammy bit. not making me nervous at all!!! :p
    i really hope i get into uni so i can apply for the ICP. I had a dream last night that i was being a character performer on a parade and i was loving it! haha. i really dont know what to say on my application form for what is my motivation ive done a draft version but i dont know what to say. any suggestions please? ;D

12. Danielle

Danielle New Member

Yeahh, the only reason I want to go to uni is for the ICP too :D

13. iain89uk

iain89uk New Member

I just applied! But I feel that I maybe messed it up ??? I accidentally submitted the application before I was finished with it! Not only that, I attached the wrong CV. I actually do not know how I could be such an idiot! But I went into the "My Account" bit and changed it to what I wanted it to be and attached the right CV. Will those changes overwrite the application that I had submitted before?

14. jdavies

jdavies New Member

havent got a clue sorry they should do though.
    just give them a email to make sure ;D

15. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

This happened to me, I emailed Kristen @ Yummy Jobs and she told me that we can edit the applications as much as we like before September because that's when they get reviewed. Hope this helps! x

16. iain89uk

iain89uk New Member

I feel a bit better knowing that I'm not the only one! I'm sure it'll be fine though. Have many people from the UK applied yet?

17. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

No idea about how many have applied but some people will be waiting until they get their A level results tomorrow. I applied a few weeks ago so it's just a waiting game now!

P.S. Good luck to everyone for your results tomorrow, I'm sure you'll all be fine ;D xxx

18. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

Hey Lauren! I'm mouse/duck (4'11 disney height) what about you? What year did you do character the first time? I miss it so much, hope i get a phone interview soon cuz the suspense is killing me!

19. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I checked the UCAS website and I got into Cardiff which means I can apply for the ICP now!! ;D
    Good luck to anyone else waiting on results!

20. jdavies

jdavies New Member

well done danielle XD

guess wa........ i got in too which means i can aplly too so ium gonna apply tomorrow so that i got full concentration on it ;D
    go out and enjoy tonight i cant wait its gonna be so much fun in swansea tonight ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D