still waiting....

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneytastic, Jan 19, 2011.

1. smagfx

smagfx New Member

[smg id=179]

[smg id=178]

[smg id=177]

2. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

I pray it is the last week next week. All this uncertainty is stressin' me out.

I fly to Orlando on May 5th for a 2 week holiday so am soo excited for that. But I hope I get a date before that because then I can walk through the UK Pavillion in Epcot and think "i will be back here soon, for good." how amazing would that be?

Hope everyone is ok..

xx

3. smagfx

smagfx New Member

OMG could you imagine! Walking in, seeing all the peeps you'll be working with in a few months time. It'd be having a look at a new house before moving in =D xx

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I love those t-shirts!! Hold on in there guys, hope you all hear soon!!

5. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

I can't believe u guys haven't heard yet :( It has to be next week though, surely! They can't keep you waiting too much longer x

6. James_A

James_A Guest

Haven't been on the forum for a while but I'm still waiting as well :( got a telephone interview last year, but got no further. Let's hope this is my year. Best of luck to everyone else waiting to hear back

7. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Ha Craig they're immense! I choose the gold medal in 'weight' listing as my fav because I think we all deserve one ;D

How does it feel to finally say you're ACTUALLY going to Disney Vicky? I hope we'll all following not long behind *sigh* .. surely it has to be next week fo' sure.

This sunshine today is making me realise it's gonna be like this x10 for a full year! 8)

8. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Still hasn't sunk in yet tbh, but every now and then I have pangs of excitement and also panic. If it helps, as soon as you get your date the wait list becomes a thing of the past straight away. It really is worth hanging on for and I think we've got to want our acceptance email/call more because we waited so long for it! x

9. Charlyjo

Charlyjo New Member

I just so thought that we would of heard on friday. I looked at my phone and emails about a millions times. It has to be this week. Has anyone spoken to yummy about when we will here.
    Good luck everyone and enjoy the sunshine!!! :D x x x

Oh and I love the tees. Ill have the stay calm and keep waiting one!!! love it!!

10. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

We're just going by when Sarah phoned them to find out and they said we would know within 6 weeks. That 6 weeks is up a week tomorrow. So that's just what we're basing it on.

I wish I could enjoy the sunshine! Worked this weekend and am working through 'till Friday! It best still be here then!

I'll take a 'stay calm and keep on waiting' one too ;D

It's a new week tomorrow lovelies... let's hope it's a magical one!

xoxo

11. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Same Megan, I keep telling myself this next week is gonna go with a bang cause I'm working crazy stupid hours - the only thing that's gonna get me through it mentally is the thought of that phonecall!!

Do you think it's a good idea to possibly give Yummy a ring and see if they can give us a clearer deadline?

12. smagfx

smagfx New Member

Is it bad I just want to hold everyones hands in unison, huddled altogether waiting for a response.
    It's the early hours of Monday, the week has officially begun...it's time!

If we get the e-mail/call this week and we have positions, I will put it on the board right here that I will make weight-lifting and stay calm t-shirts for everyone lol.

>.< EEEEEEP xx

13. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

Aw I can relate everyone! Just finished a 12 hour chaotic shift on my feet. Only thing gettin' me through at the moment is a phonecall/email.

We need another group hug!! ;D

14. ilovedisney01

ilovedisney01 New Member

Hey everyone! Another lurker waitlistee here! Hope it's not too depressing for everyone to find out there's another one!! Just had to post because I'm going crazy waiting! Everyone I know used to ask me if I'd heard back yet, but it's got to the stage where everyone has stopped asking 'cause it's been so long!

Random question : Does anyone know how it's decided who gets off the waitlist? Did Yummy get given a list of waitlistee's and do they now pick who to send out, or did Disney give them a very specific list of first choice waitlistee's all in order? (Bet I'm last haha)

Anyway, I'm SURE we will all get to go, we've been waiting so long now it would be cruel for them to say no!! xxxx

15. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

I don't know how Disney choose who they want, but I know that it is Disney's decision- as soon as yummy know they let us know aswell. :)

16. Charlyjo

Charlyjo New Member

Just need to know, really needed a group hug today. Getting depressed with my job today. I need to get out of here!!! And all year around sunshine. :) x

17. smagfx

smagfx New Member

*shuffles up close, puts my arm round your shoulder and givves ya a big ol' squeeze* =] xx

18. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

You took the words straight out of mouth. I feel exactly the same.

19. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

Hey:) how is everyone?I am so fed up now and my positivity is fading,the nearer we get to hear when the new applicants do the worse ,as we might be told we have to reapply with them, no offence new applicants but tht would kill me after being waitlisted since October then being told that!

I still have a small hope but I think if they are going to tell us this week It will be on Friday but who knows!

Lots of love and hugs to my fellow passengers,it's been a lon journey! Xxx

20. disneylover

disneylover New Member

so all you people waiting , does that mean that there are no more spaces for this year as i am a january applicant looking to go this year.