still waiting....

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneytastic, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Charlyjo

Charlyjo New Member

Nope no email. Tomorrow then yeh? congrats vicky. not too long for you then :) x x x x

2. xSarahLizx

xSarahLizx New Member

Ahh! Congratulations Vicky! That's awesome news, the waitlist is moving along... "move along, move along, just to make it through" I'll be there to greet you with open arms :) xx

3. smagfx

smagfx New Member

Brilliant news =D congrats Vicky! Hold on tight everyone, this train is picking up speed =D xx

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I hope all you guys hear very soon!!! You've been very admirable waiting this long!

Vicky - congrats!! I just read some of your blog and it's great :) I'm currently in the 2012 applications and it makes me so excited to hear when people have got in because I remember the excitement when I got into the ICP!!!

5. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Congrats Vicky! So pleased for you :) xoxo

6. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

That's awesome Vicky! Congrats! Am very happy for you! You deserve it girl! ;D

7. LifeInANutshell

LifeInANutshell New Member

Eee! That's great news for you Vicky <3 And I'm hoping it means great news for all you other UK waitlisters too!!!

(On a completely unrelated side note, I'm doing a mock press conference tomorrow and I have to be the BBC rep. I feel like I am going to destroy a beautiful language in the attempt)

8. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

Congratulations vicky:) so exciting!

I've and a terible day,found out I have an overactive thyroid and have to have an op,then my contract at work official ends in 2 weeks and no Disney call it email...sigh,hopefully tomorrow?

9. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Thank you all soo much, I'm going to be checking back every day until you all hear aswell. Everyone deserves this so much. xxx

Really sorry you've had such a rough day. Hopefully the op will sort things out for you? Yes hopefully tomorrow!! Fingers crossed x

10. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Wooo congratulations to Vicky :) well, at least now we know you weren't bottom of the list - it certainly works in weird and wonderful ways ! I'm super pleased for you it's wonderful news and I hope we're joining you not long after!!

Don't worry Sarah things will look up soon. You need the bad news in life to know that the good news is good! And the good news is definitely coming soon :) x

11. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

Aw thank you both:) we are all sooooo owed
    a great and happy day! Hopefully vicky will be showing us round in no time:) xx

12. cdneeyore

cdneeyore New Member

Congratulations Vicky! Everyone in the UK hopefully will hear soon!

13. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

4 weeks today since my interview, 2 weeks yesterday since i was opportunity listed. wahhh i'm ready to know now, pleaseeee disney?

14. peter_pan_uk

peter_pan_uk New Member

Well I heard from Kristen today that we can expect to hear if we have made it to telephone interviews by MID APRIL.
    So its still 2 weeks away in theory.
    This is torture.
    It feels so much more nerve racking this time round. Im so anxious.

15. Charlyjo

Charlyjo New Member

so surely they will let us know about the waiting list before two weeks then? Come on yummy. been off the last two days and been checking my email every 5 mins.

hows everyone doing? x x x

16. mushu

mushu New Member

Everything just seems to be taking so long.... The Waiting List, the new round of applications, everything.....

Two weeks, just two more weeks :-[

17. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Blerghh :( I've been having a doubtful day again. Tomorrow is (un)officially the last day of the waiting list and even in the worst case scenario I thought we'd have been told either a yay or a nay by now. It's brutal.. What if in the end Disney decide to just give the end of 2011 positions to the new applicants after all?

How is everybody else feeling, any news?

18. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

feeling anxious,I have a feeling it will be tomorrow as if the horrible dreaded news comes then they will have to give us a week to submit our CV's and a week to decide,especially as they have now said to the new applicants they will find out mid April! So hope we get off tomorrow, I think I am going to be deverstated if I don't:-(

hope we all get the amazing news :-D

lots of hope and pixie dust to all waitlistees x

19. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

To be honest, I'm still telling myself that it could still be just over 2 weeks, because that's when the 6 weeks ends. I'm shooting for the end date, and anytime sooner will just be lovely :)

It's gonna be weird though, I've been sat for ages not knowing what the next year is gonna hold... Disney or Uni. And soon enough the decision will be made for me. It would be great if I get a date where I can defer my uni offer, then the next 4 years of my life will be sorted! We will just have to see what fate deals me/ all of us.

Good luck lovelies, just this last little hurdle to go :) xoxo

20. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Can I ask what you have been officially told you can do re submitting your C.V.'s again. Is it a case of you can submit your C.V.'s for consideration for the phone interviews coming up/ f2f interviews or something else e.g. the round of applicants after the ones that just closed?