still waiting....

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneytastic, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Haha group hug guys! ;D

I'm always checking what's going on here too, it kinda maintains (what's left of) my sanity! There doesn't seem as many of us as previous months though?

2. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

*Hugs* ;D

Im hanging b a thread !lol

xx

3. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Seriously, when we all finally get out there, we need a massive waitlist meet up and group hug... followed by a huge sigh of relief :)

4. mushu

mushu New Member

Sarah I just realised you added me on fb a few days ago, and its just dawned on me who you are...

*slaps forehead*

Keep hanging in there!!

xx

and a celebratory drink!

5. smagfx

smagfx New Member

Yay for group hugs!! =D once we're all over there we have to organise a waitlist meal or something...although I can only guess the irony if we end up waiting for a table lol.

There isn't many of us left, time will only tell =] xx

6. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

hey Vicki :)

hehe, dont worry, i get so confused whos who on here due to all the Usernames!

xx

we should sooo have a "Waitlisted" meal :) would be such a good feeling all of us at downtown Disney,laughing about how we didnt think we would ever get off the waitlist.... the thought of it makes me giddy!

7. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Yes! Waitlisted meal! Then we can all laugh at ourselves and how silly we were for doubting that we'd get there! I think we've definitel earned some celebratory drinks. In fact, I think all the others that got dates should be jealous of us cos they can't be in our waitlist crew lol

8. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

... and laughing about how impatient we all were! :D

Of course they wanna be in our crew Vicky! Everyoneeee wants to be waitlisted. I mean who wants the stability of having a date?! We like to live dangerously... on the edge ;)

9. Dandan

Dandan New Member

It's on! Waitlist meal it is! Argh I like howthere is finally light at the end of the tunnel and we can start thinking ahead ;D obviously when we all get dates (cause they're gonna be around the same time when we start over there) we should totally organise a get together at the end of summer or something just to break the ice and stuff.

10. El1987

El1987 New Member

Can I still be part of the waitlist gang, even if I got a date in Jan?

No but seriously guys.. I haven't been wanting to write, in fear of, I dunno.. being smug, which I'm not..yeah you know what I mean, but I REALLY REALLY HOPE you get dates soon.

I honestly cannot believe how strong you all are. I mean, seriously. I was cracking up in January, I don't think I could have lasted as long as you lot, without being sectioned or something.

All of you totally deserve it.. Such a lovely bunch!! lol, not to get all soppy.

So good luck again!!!!! :) xxx

11. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

I suppose We can just about squeeze you in:) hehe!
    When do you head out?bet your super excited x

12. El1987

El1987 New Member

21st June - Yeah, I'm very excited, but it doesn't feel real.

I told them I couldn't go out after August, so maybe that's why I got given a date sooner, because they need you lot for the other half of the year.

13. xSarahLizx

xSarahLizx New Member

Ah El1987, I shal see you out there then.. I'm May 3rd
    Also, I totally agree with you.. (And I hope I didn't appear smug, I just wnated to let you guys know that there was- and still is- so much hope!)

I need some more waitlist people out there to talk to, no-one else knows our pain!! lol
    Definately feeling one of those t-shirts in blue :)
    Love to you all xxxx

14. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Once a waitlistee, always a waitlistee :)

All are welcome, as we have all experienced the dreaded wait!

xoxo

15. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

More the merrier! Of course you don't both seem smug you daft ppl :p xx

16. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

21st is a great date:) that's a great date I went out for the icp there's lots of newbes then:)which is good,easy to meet people.of course all waitlistees are welcome to our gang!lol. Hope we all get a date on the same day!we could all then jump up and down with excitment together!:) xx

17. El1987

El1987 New Member

Yeah, I noticed a lot of ICP'ers going out on that date, funnily enough.

But yay, thanks for accepting me in the gang ;D lol

18. cheekylett

cheekylett New Member

Can I have a t-shirt? I was waitlisted. :)

19. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

He guys:) i noticed all the Canadian applicants have had there interviews today,hope thats good news for all us guys as i think they go through yummy...hope they casually give us a date when they all get theres ;D ;D

xx

20. Dandan

Dandan New Member

How amazing would it be if it was next week, or even tomorrow!!!? I just booked to go to Disneyland Paris in May so a double Disney dosage would be immense! ;D