star wars fan fest@MGM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Liz

Liz New Member

Yeah mayb we could get people to dress up in the costume whilst they aren't at work ;D ??? Altho i doubt it!

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:D :D :D ;D ;D yeah great idea thou ;) ;D

3. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

Leicester square ppl leicester square!! I was down there earlier last week and it looked so cool!!!

I love star wars!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D ;D

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ahh dtratt wish i were there..if i had sum extra cash i wud be .lol ill be one of the crazed star wars geeks lol.......hehe i wish u had ur camera ;) ;D ;D u could of taken sum great shots...lol

mr s

xx :D ;D

5. Liz

Liz New Member

Oh yeah i would of been your fellow star wars geek nat. i'm going to see it in less than 4 and a half hours. Got stuff 2 do b4 then so i better get off this website. LOL ;D

6. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

so has anyone seen it yet then?

our local cinema had a showing at midnight last night so i guess other cinemas round the country did too! i went to this showing for attack of the clones and it was awesome, we had to book our tickets well in advance and loads of people came dressed as there favourite character it was so much. wish i had the opportunity to go and see it last night but alas none of my friends that are still up here like plus i was at work, hmfffff :mad:

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

my cinema did that aswell and they started booking it up in march.

needless to say i wont be going to see it as i haven't seen anyone of the others yet, i will do one day

well now sky has gone from my home i guess i'll have time to watch them
    xx

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D....yay a star wars geek,,,.....
    have fun watching the movie.... ;) ;D

xxx

9. Liz

Liz New Member

Yep i've seen it was really good. Cud of done with less action and more story though but i don't wanna complain. Just gutted its all over now! :'(

10. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

I've just got back from it! in one word...WOW!!

Was sooo good! tied up the story perfectly and has fulfilled my dream of how it should be!! superb!

11. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

so its defo one to watch then?

better get watching the other 2 now

12. Liz

Liz New Member

Yeah it was really good! Defo worth watching i think it was better than the other 2. Don't wanna spoil it 4 any1 who hasnt seen it but for those that have i really want one of those things that obi-wan was riding in the main general grevious scene!!!

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok liz i'll take ur word for it

14. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

woohoo i've found someone to see it with, going in just over an hour ;D

15. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

16. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

all i can say is.........

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

the special effects are amazing and it really helps to link the others together! ;D

17. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

just got in from the movies (went to see the jacket, which was gd) any way they had 3 screens for star wars and all were fully booked lol we even had people in custom.

like i said gonna watch the other 2 before going to this on.

glad you had fun jess

18. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Hiya everyone,

I went to the 12:01 am show on opening day. The theatre I went to had every screen available and every one of them was packed lol. I did a light saber duo with a friend before the movie started and everyone was cheering. lol Good thing about the midnight show is that there was no line up for the show, they just let people to the screen rooms and people can just sit and wait. Although it wasn't fun sitting around waiting for the movie to start. But the movie was great :) I'll probably go see the movie again sometime over the weekend :)

Gary

19. low

low New Member

LOVED THE FILM
    and dont get me wronge but the book is sooooooooooooooo good and there is so much more to it then the film so if u really are a starwars geek like me and tinks (sorry to name and same u tink but it need to be done) then the book is a must is just great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved the locved the book so i suggest u give it a little look
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

low where have u been ,ive missed ya posts on this thread ;) ;D ;D ;D

xx