star wars fan fest@MGM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 27, 2005.

1. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

lol!!!! i think that would be a lil dangerous! how about we sit in the plane and talk about disney the whole way!!! woohoo!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.well i think it would be more than dangerous.lol.....yeah id prefer to chat about dreamy disney all the way home to florida..........and plus well ahevthe force

3. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

that we will! we can have a lightsaber fight! good vs evil!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!! :D :D

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

indeed indeed my fellow amigos..........lol....well u know whos gunna win .dont ya!

5. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

me me me me me me me! i'm the good cop!!! ;D ;D

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

what ever!!!! u wish....the movies make u believ that but it aint true.... ;D ;D

7. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

thats why they all die in the end!!!!!!!!! and all the good guys have a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Perhaps you refer to the emminent attack of your rebel fleet? Yes, I assure you, we are quite safe from your friends here.

yes ok u have yur party

9. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

that we will and we will use the helmets for music as they did in the 6th one!! lol!!!!!

10. low

low New Member

you can either profit from this or be destoried i worn you not to underestmate my power

OK now let go and dont forget the dorids!!!

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends.

;D ;D ;D ;D

12. low

low New Member

youve lost ur highness I AM A JEDI LIKE MY FATHER BEFORE ME
    i will not turn!!!

13. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Damn, and I thought I was the only Star Wars fan on here. :) LOL

Here's my all time fav line Star Wars Movie.

Yoda "Do, or do not. There is no try"

:D
    Gary

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

the last of the Jedi will you be low.
    ;D

no,afraid not there are many SW fans here.;D ;D,good quote.

:)

15. low

low New Member

no father i can't leave u here i have to save u

(deep sallow breathing)
    u all ready have tell ur sister u where right..................... u where right

na me and tink have ben playin this game to quite i few days she tryin to get me to trun to the dark side BUT I AM A JEDI

16. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i love the originals but as yet have not seen the new ones! although i know that jarjar binks is a pain!

is anyone going to the marathon in leicester square in london! i was gonna go but i have an exam in the morning and cant go!

yay star wars!!!!!!! :D :D

17. low

low New Member

dont make me more sad i would have so loved to have gone boowhooo but i am goin to see on the opening day so woooooooowwwwwwwww

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Come, boy, see for yourself. From here, you will witness the final destruction of the Alliance and the end of your insignificant rebellion

:D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D

19. low

low New Member

you ask the imposible!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

As Star Wars fans, you guys might enjoy this...

Darth Vader and a storm trooper showed up at my work the other day. At first it sorta scared the crap out of me. We had protesters outside earlier in the day because KFC was have their annual general meeting in one of our theatres. So, I thought it was a joke when these 2 came walking in. Turns out that they were coming in to have a picture taken with the Stanley Cup and it's going to be in the newspaper this week-end. If I can get my scanner working, I'll post the picture. I couldn't figure out the connection between Star Wars and the Stanley Cup, but it was kind of cool.

Sandra :)