star wars fan fest@MGM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

shiny happy people laughing.........

2. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

yeah something like that! ;D ;D ;D

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Come, boy, see for yourself. From here, you will witness the final destruction of the Alliance and the end of your insignificant rebellion.

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...yeh nothing worong with a few star wars geeks is there ;D ;D

5. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

nope nothing wrong at all! ;) ;)

6. low

low New Member

u should understand that i am not the same man as my father and that iw ill never join u
    I WILL NEVER TURN TO DARK SIDE THE FORCE IN MY ALLYIE AND A POWER ALLYIE IT IS TO!!!!!

7. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

star wars weekends are awesome!!

I went a couple of years ago and met Anthony Daniels (C3PO) he was a really really nice guy! Billy Dee Williams was there too who plays Lando.

The whole weekend was awesome with stormtroopers patrolling the entrance to the park and boba fett walkin around it was soooo cool!!

There was someone as Han Solo when I went and Obi-Wan. Also had my pic taken with the emperor and his imperial guards! best weekend ever at Disney!!

8. low

low New Member

i sooooooooooooooooooooooo want to go it unture

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

u met anthony daniels!!!!lucky u!!,did u get his autograph?

.....i cantw ait for this star weekends...i havnt visited MGm when it has been on.....cant wait ;D ;D ;D ;D

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

And now, young lor... you will die.
    ;D

11. low

low New Member

if u strik me down tink i will come more powerful then u could ever imagen

12. low

low New Member

i got a bad feeling about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

yeah me too!!!!!! i have to sit next to sharky on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! lol :D ;)

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey u filthy animal!! what wrong with siting next to a veggie shark.lol ;D ;D ;D

u just try and use the force low,and ur powers will be weakend by the master.........

15. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

why am i a filthy animal!!!!!! i'm a fish for a start!!! and if i have to tell you again i'll scream!! you are sitting on the wing!!!!! lol!! ;) :D ;D :D ;) ;)

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i think thats a bad idea...lol........i may get hubngry and eat part of the wing,plus i will tilt the plane.....lol...it needs to be balanced

;D ;D ;D

17. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i'll sit on the other one then!! it might be fun! we can play tennis over the plane! ;D ;D ;D

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.that might be a bit unstable.....how about we have bootles lines up and sing the bottle song,and let the bottles plumet back to the earths ground.......... :-X :D

19. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

yeah see how many important landmarks we can hit!! lol!!!

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah lets start with.......................................my school ...mwoooachhahahaha....kidding.... :-X