star wars fan fest@MGM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 27, 2005.

1. low

low New Member

you have a sister ........................ ur feeling have now betrade her too
    is it bad that cos weve been talking about star wars ive had to out the sound track on am now listening to the music from the films

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

sweet bring it with u!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Strong am I with the Force, but not that strong.

I do. Yes, I do. Sicker I become, old and weak... When nine hundred years old YOU reach, look as good YOU will not, hmm?

4. low

low New Member

it to big i can't
    look at me u think size matters
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (ship lifts up)

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Young fool... Only now, at the end, do you understand...

;D

6. low

low New Member

U WHERE THE CHOICES ONE
    (sorry episode three)

7. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Honestly, the whole dressing up thing is an annoyance to a lot of people. Because if there is some minute chance that you look like the character, you'll be asked for pics and autographs. And children don't really look carefully at the people, so they may think there's two [character] at the same place! Ruins the magic, really.

And everyone else mocks the people that do dress up, unless they've done a damn good job of making the costume themselves, making the effort with makeup and hair, etc.

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah understand what u mean.know where ur cumin from.but i dont give a shoot about mocking.But i do give a shoot about ruining the magic.its gunna be fun there.still guna buy me a light saber ;)

;D ;D

ayway.................

low...u must join the dark side!! :D :D :D :D ;)

9. low

low New Member

DEEP PAINFUL BREATH (of luck)
    I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(look for the hamsterface u no of what i speak)

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things.

and u will join me! ;D

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

and ill keep an eye ou for the face ;)

12. low

low New Member

i have come to accept the fact that you where once aniken skywaler my father

13. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

you too are rather scary!! lol but in a good way!

14. low

low New Member

there is nothin wronge with a great love of star wars and tink nows it as well as i do MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lo! so true lo!!! yeah may the force be with u ;)

Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

16. low

low New Member

never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

oi! i love star wars too! but i have been unable to see the new ones! I'm gonna have a movie marathon b4 i go see the third one so that it makes sense!

;D ;D :D :D

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny.

19. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i do not underestimate the dark side! i would never go to the dark side! its not a nice place! i like happy places! ;) :D ;D

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

It is of no concern. Soon the Rebellion will be crushed and young bambi will be one of us. Your work here is finished, my friend. Go out to the command ship and await my orders.

I'm looking forward to completing your training low . In time you will call *me* master.

;D