star wars fan fest@MGM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

awesome....will frank oz be ther? ;D,I cant wait looks great.
    yeh please do with the more details.

;D

2. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Nope, Frank Oz won't. But Warrick Davis (I hope you Brits know who he is) and Peter Mayhew (the original Chewbacca...he's 7 feet 2 inches!) will be.

Some characters I forgot to mention will be there!
    Boba Fett and Jengo Fett

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol hello! labriynth.......adn yes star wars films,thats great! !!!!!warrick davis is great......wow and chewy!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

4. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Chewy is a little bit shorter in Disney. You'll be hard pressed to find people around that height! In Disney, he's actually 6'6"-6'8". There was a dispute with George Lucas about the height (George Lucas wanted a MINIMUM 6'8"). Because all of the characters are already cast members (and are auditioned in February or March), WDW invited George Lucas to come look around for people that are a minimum 6'8"...
    He didn't succeed. So the 6'6"-6'8" is still in effect.

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;D ;D o i see.wow thats still extremely tall! :)

all this sounds great.im looking forward in seeing darth vader.

;D

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

7. low

low New Member

tink i think me and u should get dressed up and go for the last weekend of it it would be soooooo good just finshed read the star wars episode III book if the film is half as good as the book then i cant wait i already have my ticket foe 8pm on the 19th may sad i no but am sooooooooooo looking forward to it
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

8. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey low.!!!yeah im all ready to see the film as well.I am defi natly up for dressing up!!!.DONT FORGET WHEN WERE THERE!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D.woot... ;D

xxx

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

11. low

low New Member

me and u girl well go fight the dark side and kick some sith ass heheheee i can wait woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    may the force be with you!!!!

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol totally!!!! ;D ;D im up for that!!!! yay!!!.me neither i wanna go now!!! ;D ;D ;D im gunna buy me a light saber!!!!!!!!!! woot!! ;D ;D.
    and may the force be with you master low ;), ;D ;D ;D

13. low

low New Member

go my young padawon (bad spellin but u no what u mean)

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol. ;) ;D ;D.................... LOW, there was nothing you could have done, had you been there. You would have been killed, too, and the droids would now be in the hands of the Empire.

:D :D ::) :p

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Don't act so surprised, your highness. You weren't on any mercy mission this time. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by rebel spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you.

ic ouldnt resist not putting something else in! ;D ;D ;D

16. low

low New Member

get shot kid but dont get cocky
    and i have somethin eles to tell u tink i am your father
    (deep breathing)..................................(deep breathing)........................... (deep breathing).................................
    and Q the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (and luck's hamster fact next time u watchin look at luck and he pulls a face like a hamster am not jokin look for it )

17. low

low New Member

great not get my bad

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...i will watch for his hamster face!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

the Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

:D :D

19. low

low New Member

but watch out for fear aanger and jelosus these are the path the the dark side

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

You can't win, low. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

;D