star wars fan fest@MGM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 27, 2005.

1. low

low New Member

ive missed u to dude bt am home now and my computer is shit soooooooooooooooooooooo but hows thinks young jedi all good i hope i hope u have not turned to the dark side in my abcents

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

the darkside is far more appealing to this young jedi ;).....yeah cool that ur back.....woohoo not long now...how your plane tickets have arrived young jedi?

xx

3. low

low New Member

ye they did but stay away from the dark side my young jedi is that a pic of u tink if not who is it just wondering am conffused

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

LMAO YEH ITS ME!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)....kidding./...im a FEMALE!! hehe.......its Ed out of the band Barenaked ladies....

nat the jedi
    xxxxx

5. low

low New Member

u are not a jedi yet am off to have some tea take care babe

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ok ...heh well im working up to that status ..am i... ;D ;D ;D

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

you may not be a star wars jedi but u certanily qualify for disney judiship lol

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:D :D heh yeah ...!!!

9. low

low New Member

now u see i love both but there is only one kind of jedi and disney did not come up with the idea first my young jedi hehehe hope ur good tink wooowwww not long now

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

heheh ok...i know not long see u soon youngling ;) ;)

xxx

11. low

low New Member

hey tinks how florida am comin in tow days we so have to meet up fact to face cant wait give me a email am leaving on monday do it oin here or at lowriwilson@hotmail.com xxxxxx

12. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok still not got round to seeing them yet opps

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

omg yester day.....i saw chwewwwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....ahh and darth vader....and anakin... :p :p

yay :D......i hope to be working with them...this weekend....hahahahahahahah

xxxx

14. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

how lucky are you, glad to no ur having fun out there!! ;D ;D ;D

15. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i'm so jealous Nat, keep us posted with the updates :D

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ok well/.////i bought a yoda dollyt hing today///u ask it questions and it tells u what to do./.... :D

17. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

ask questions you do :D

18. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

wow thats sooo cool

19. low

low New Member

hey tinks will u send me an email and let me no where ur livin am at vista way give us a shout as we soooo need to meet up by the way am workin at the magic kingdom but went to mgm today oh oh sorry disney's mgm

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hahahaha yeah disney mgm...dont u forget it...awesome...i went thru the tunnels the other day...was very spooky.....but yeah im living at vista and ill gve ya a shout ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D im off this weekend.....well netxt frieday and sat...got of especiallly for star wars...as im working tomorrow......my manager was kewl,.....and let me choose hehe