Roommate questionnaire

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by KC, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Peever

Peever New Member

1. Your name: Daniel Peever
    2. Are you legal (over 21)?: At the moment no I am 20, however I will turn 21 while in Florida.
    3. Male or female?: Male
    4. Where do you live?: Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.
    5. What role will you have at Disney?: Food and Beverage (Canadian)
    6. What are your arrival/departure dates/program: June 9th 2009 till June 4th 2010
    7. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? (i.e. Vista, Chatham, Patterson) No idea at this point havent really looked into them.
    8. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Lots of roomies! 7 of them! Though I am not picky and will take any amount. The more the merrier though!
    9. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Love partying. I would love to host parties in my apartment once im 21.
    10. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love Stir Frys. Mixing up veggies and stuff to maek them O yummy. Yes I am a decent cook. For my college program I had to take a food prep class so I learned a fair bit and I love to cook. I plan on doing it fairly often haha.
    11. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Social, Energetic, Outgoing
    12. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I listen to a bit of everything music wise. Not to picky when it comes to that. I love techno and trance stuff. Dj Tiesto is my crrent techno trance love affair haha. But I listen to lots of everything. Movies well I am open to watching just about anything! Love a good war action movie though.
    13. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope.
    14. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Yes I do and I love to party so I guess alcoholic describe me. My tolerence is going to drop though for the first 4 months when I cant drink! I love social drinking. I dont just drink on my own thats lame.
    15. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Bit of both. Though im more a night person. (its 3am right now as I type this). I love the night but love the morning to haha.
    16. What do you do for fun?: ANything! Hanging with friends going out to events, playing sports, anything that is fun I will try it!
    17. What is your favorite quote?: We are all capable of infinitely more than we believe. We are stronger and more resourceful than we know, and we can endure much more than we think we can. - David Blaine
    18. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting people from all over the world. I want to meet as many as I can!
    19. Favorite things to do when not working: Hanging out with friends and meeting new people.
    20. Name one good quality about yourself: I am outgoing and love to meet new people and just have fun in general!
    21. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be stubborn if I think Im right haha. But I guess we are all like that in some way.
    22: Your college: Red River
    23: Your major: Hotel and Restaurant Mangement
    24. Are you messy/tidy?: A balance of both haha.
    25. Anything else you want to state: I love lots of sports! Rugby, Football and soccer are my 3 favourites. I watch them all the time so I hope I can find some fellow fans of my teams!

2. carolabola

carolabola New Member

This is fun, let's see.

1. Your name: Carolina
    2. Are you legal (over 21)?: yes, soon to be 22
    3. Male or female?: female
    4. Where do you live?: Mexico
    5. What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions

6. What are your arrival/departure dates/program: may 26th - august 7th ICP
    7. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? (i.e. Vista, Chatham, Patterson): i don't have a preference
    8. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3 roommates would be nice, 7 would be interesting
    9. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: not really, i prefer quite but i'm planning on going to most parties c:
    10. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: pasta alfredo's, i adore thee! I'm a decent cook, i guess, i can make pasta, quesadillas, enchiladas, etc and i love baking orange cupcakes and brownies

11. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: creative, sincere, generous
    12. What kind of music/movies do you like?: rock/pop, some alternative; some examples are Hanson, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus, etc. And I like artsy movies, most disney movies, comedies, action movies...
    13. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: i don't smoke, and cigarette smoke makes me sneazy and teary eyed
    14. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): just an occasional piña colada or strawberry daikiri... maybe bailey's but like... once every 6 months. xD
    15. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night owl, i hate the sun *hiss* but i'll deal. c:

16. Are you driving or flying down?: flying on my broom *cackles*
    17. What is your favorite quote?: "as a scientist, i base all my theories on candy"
    18. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: going to Disney and get on the Hollywood Tower Hotel ride (my dream), meeting new people, drawing interesting guests and new friends
    19. Favorite things to do when not working: surf online, watch tv shows, read, hang out with friends, go to the movies, bake, draw, sleep (a lot)
    20. Name one good quality about yourself: i'm friendly!

21. Name one bad quality about yourself: i come out as a bit aggressive and quiet
    22: Your college: UdeM
    23: Your major: Graphic Design
    24. Are you messy/tidy?: Messy at home, tidy by myself
    25. Anything else you want to state: i'm a bit shy, but i'm really looking forward to meeting you all!

3. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

1. Your name: Laura.
    2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Not in American terms... 18.
    3. Male or female?: Female.
    4. Where do you live?: Aberdeen, Scotland.
    5. What role will you have at Disney?: Merchandise.
    6. What are your arrival/departure dates/program: May 26th - August 7th ICP.
    7. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? (i.e. Vista, Chatham, Patterson): I have no idea... Any!
    8. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3+ roommates probably.
    9. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Yes. Let's have parties since it will be illegal to drink. Grr! Twister anyone?
    10. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I cannot cook to save my life. But i make a mean smoothie! I love apples.
    11. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Um... imaginative, opinionated, friendly?
    12. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Mostly open to anything. I love the Smiths, Morrissey, The Cure and Radiohead. And films that don't have complicated plotlines; i'm easily confused!
    13. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Not really. Occassionally.
    14. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Yes. Socially sounds better.
    15. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Depends what mood i'm in. I'm adaptable!
    16. Are you driving or flying down?: Flyinggg.
    17. What is your favorite quote?: "There's so much destruction all over the world; and all you can do is complain about me." -Morrissey.
    18. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: What's not to be excited about?
    19. Favorite things to do when not working: Go to a gig. Especially if it's a decent band.
    20. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm a good listener... And i can make soup. Gooood soup.
    21. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be quite OCD occassionally.
    22: Your college: RGU.
    23: Your major: Art (printmaking with photography hopefully).
    24. Are you messy/tidy?: Messy in my house, tidy everywhere else!
    25. Anything else you want to state: I hate filling out things like this. But boredom reaches its limits!

4. lucy_elizondo88

lucy_elizondo88 New Member

hahaha thought i'd revive this thread haha actually got nothing to do since school's cancelled in mexico until the 6th of may because of the swine flu

1. Your name: Lucy
    2. Are you legal (over 21)?: No :'(
    3. Male or female?: female
    4. Where do you live?: Monterrey, Mexico
    5. What role will you have at Disney?: Character Performer :D

6. What are your arrival/departure dates/program: may 26th - august 7th ICP
    7. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? (i.e. Vista, Chatham, Patterson): haha don't really care
    8. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: hmmm not 1, that would be boring! but not 7! that would be CRAZY!
    9. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: yeah! but sorry no parties at my place! haha can't drink there, see?
    10. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: i love to cook! my fav food is probably... huh, 13578 just popped into mind... i'm hungry haha! but love italian, mexican and mediterranean!

11. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: creative, funny, friendly
    12. What kind of music/movies do you like?: rock n' roll mostly! but love alternative too... actually, can listen to practically anything as long as its not RBD or northern mexican folk
    13. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: nope... well only when very intoxicated and only a couple of pulls that i probably choke on haha
    14. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): ::) ::) hahaha doesnt matter cause i wont be drinking this time around haha
    15. Are you a night person or a morning person?: morning person! haha but i promise i wont wake anybody up... this might be good! u might wake up and find that breakfast is already on the table ;)

16. Are you driving or flying down?: flying from mexico city
    17. What is your favorite quote?:
    18. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: just BEING in disney haha and getting the chance to be a character performer, meeting new ppl from all over the world, partying like there's no tomorrow haha
    19. Favorite things to do when not working: facebook, swimming, movies, reading, painting, laughing at random things ::)
    20. Name one good quality about yourself: always ready for an adventure 8)

21. Name one bad quality about yourself: obsessive :-\
    22: Your college: UdeM
    23: Your major: Graphic Design
    24. Are you messy/tidy?: mmm both, i always know where my things are hahaha
    25. Anything else you want to state: c u at the pool guys!

5. disneykanadian

disneykanadian New Member

Hahaha I'll participate too, why not :)

1. Your name: Attila
    2. Are you legal (over 21)?: No
    3. Male or female?: male
    4. Where do you live?: Vancouver, Canada
    5. What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions!

6. What are your arrival/departure dates/program: may 3- july 31 (ICP Summer)
    7. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? (i.e. Vista, Chatham, Patterson): Chatham or Patterson
    8. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3-5 roommates, so 2-3 rooms
    9. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: for sure! probably the pool is a better place to party haha, just no alcohol this summer of course :eek:
    10. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love Italian and Mexican food !! Aaannnndd...I am NOT a very good cook hahaha

11. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: on-the-go, talkative, funny (I hope! haha)
    12. What kind of music/movies do you like?: electronic music, some R&B, some Mexican oldies :D... just NO reggaeton or norteno music for me!
    13. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: NO- I can't even stand the smell!
    14. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): not in Florida! :)
    15. Are you a night person or a morning person?: definitely morning person! but I'm also very good about it, I'll go for a walk or to the gym so I don't wake you up lol

16. Are you driving or flying down?: flying from Vancouver
    17. What is your favorite quote?:
    18. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: The suuuper long Disney vacation, being "a part of the magic" and getting a peek behind the scenes of the resort, the Florida pool parties, the SUNSHINE and of course making friends from all over the world!
    19. Favorite things to do when not working: radio, swimming, walking downtown, badminton, dancing, and facebook of course!

20. Name one good quality about yourself: always optimistic

21. Name one bad quality about yourself: impulsive
    22: Your college: Simon Fraser University (SFU)
    23: Your major: Communication
    24. Are you messy/tidy?: tidy
    25. Anything else you want to state: FIVE DAYS TILL DISNEY!