Roles

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by vickiw001, Jul 21, 2011.

1. catfish278

catfish278 Member

2. gingerbuzz

gingerbuzz New Member

Your vlogs are some of the best out there for UK people.
    And unlike some you kept up your blogs. Well done you! lol

Enjoy the flattery :)

It really sounds like you had an amazing time. Did you meet a lot of other UK ICPers that had different roles?

3. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Haha thanks!! Yeah, keeping up blogs is hard work when you're out there but it's so worth it because it's like a journal that you can keep forever. I read mine back and remember so many things I would have otherwise forgotten!!

The vlogs are mainly so I can pass the time waiting for my CRP start date LOL. It will probably be too hard to keep up with them once I'm out there but never say never!

I loved both my programs sooo much. Out of the ICP groups I went with there were so many roles - I knew people in food and bev (both QS and FS), attractions, merch, operations, lifeguards, concierge (rare), character performer, character attendant, costuming..... 8)

4. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

I do know that as a summer icp, if you in full service food and beverage you will just be a seater, do reservations, be at the entrance etc. So no actually serving. That's what I heard anyway from someone who worked at Cinderella's Royal Table!