RGU interviews 7th November!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by katiej22, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Lauren55

Lauren55 New Member

I also got through to the interview at RGU!
    I stay in Aberdeen too (Just off King St) so I could also meet up before hand :)

2. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Oooh where off King St? I'm just off King St too...
    I'm going to be going to the station to meet some at like 815 ish, and then we'll get the bus from Union St (where a friend of mine is probably meeting us) so we can arrive at RGU together :)

The more the merrier :)
    xx

3. Lauren55

Lauren55 New Member

I stay at Urquhart Road. You?
    Yeah sounds a plan i'd be up for that :)

4. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I totally know where that is!!! I'm linksfield road next to aberdeen sport so a bit further up lol! So excited and nervous!!
    Xx

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Sooo I was thinking I'd be at the station for about 815 am on Monday, and then head off to get the bus about 840 so we had plenty of time? Does that sound good?
    I'll be in grey trousers and either a pink or purple coat (haven't decided which one), and I'm a brunette... I'm not 100% sure where I'll be, probably near the smiths (I think there's some benches near there...) - oh and hang on to your ticket, there's ticket barriers here!

If you plan to meet me, if you could text me so I have your number and know how many I'm waiting for!!!

I'm getting the bus from King St (near the tesco express) at 745 for anyone who wants to meet me on the bus in Aberdeen!!!
    xxx

EDIT: removed mobile number so no stalking :p

6. EilidhMac

EilidhMac New Member

I shall see you all there. I'm bloody terrified! I only just managed to get my student confirmation letters sorted cause my uni are a bit rubbish. Going through that online application at the moment and it's taking forever!

Look out for the ginger in a navy blue dress (at least I think I'm wearing the blue dress) and that's me. Tenner bet there's gonna be another ginger in a blue dress! Haha.

7. Linsey90

Linsey90 New Member

Can't believe the interview is tomorrow! Does anyone have any idea how many people will be there? Cause I have no idea what to expect! And what does anyone think we'll be asked in our interviews? See you all tomorrow! Xx

8. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I shall look out for you all :) I have so much paperwork its unbelievable!!!

I don't know how many will be there, maybe about 50? I really can't remember what I was asked before to be honest... Some stuff about roles, I've also been asked fav characters, what I like at the parks... It seems very random!
    I'm soooo nervous though!!!
    See you all tomorrow!!!
    Xx

9. rachel293

rachel293 New Member

Panicking quite a bit right now... not been able to get my proof of student forms signed as the person who can do them in my uni hasn't been in!! She is going to email me them tomorrow morning as this is when she will be back, does anyone know if there is anywhere I can print them close to the interview place?

10. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Well if worst comes to worst, you can print them from my uni account on a library computer - but I don't think therell be time before the presentation so we'd have to go after - I'm sure yummy would understand though!
    Xx

11. rachel293

rachel293 New Member

Aw that would be perfect! Thank you! Got loads of documents I've been sent from uni to try and prove I really am a student, just in case!
    Should at least have them by some point tomorrow so at least I will be able to give the forms to them on the day of interview. Getting really nervous now!! See you tomorrow xx

12. ChimeneyCricket

ChimeneyCricket New Member

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck for tomorrow! :)
    Much Love
    xxx

13. Linsey90

Linsey90 New Member

all my paperwork is ready (i hope!), suit is layed out, and alarm set for 6! my mum is driving me to rgu but dont have a clue where the room is, so hopefully ill find reception to ask. cant wait to meet you all tomorrow! lins x