Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by header, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Deal...and good parting shot our kid.

2. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I love this topic, pure entertainment.
    Screw working, this is waaay more fun!!

I don't really know whether to laugh or be very scared lol - its going to be fun working with you guys, I can tell!

3. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

This topic must never die...even when we are long gone, there needs to be a new generation of sexually-depraved peeps talking about dildos & fetish clubs!

4. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Hahahaha we can hope.

I was worried everyone would be a bit, well, to put it nicely, geeky. Waiting for 'the right one' etc. I am so glad you guys are normal people!

Maybe normal isn't the right word though lol.

5. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Honest would probably be the best word for it. Almost to it being a personality fault!

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i'm just gonna say that i'm a northern yorkshire bird, what you see is what you get, very open and honest...maybe sometimes doesn't know when to stop..

haha, maybe sometimes a little bit too much information too, but secretly you all do want to know the full gory details.

7. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Me - typical Southern girl. Honest but reserved...don't share the grimey details, but the details are normally pretty insane lol.

And nah, not a personality fault, personality trait!

8. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Thanks for the vote of confidence C-note!
    Thanks for the vote of confidence C-note!

9. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Its what I'm here for!!!

10. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Hahahahahha lol I just fell over in the middle of the street. Thought I would let you all know what you are letting yourself in for working with the biggest clutz ever!!!

11. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

OMG Chari u crack my up! I keep remembering the little story of your split skirt at the interview :p

12. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Hahahah I wore that the other day - completely forgot about the split and went up the stairs.

The caretaker stopped me and said he was really sorry for looking but my skirt was split and you could see my pants. Luckily, I was wearing proper pants!! lol.

13. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

ps Kirsty, I don't think I can give up smoking before I go like I said I would...uh oh....

14. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

If I can do it...anybody can!!

15. entcal

entcal New Member

Uh oh.... I have been spying on this topic and it had caused me a lot of enjoyment. I am fearing that it is turning into a smoking discussion....

16. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Nah its not!!!

No more mention of it - promise!

17. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I didn't realise until i'd got out of the disney HQ after my interview that my top shirt button was fastened but the middle 2 were open, probably showing off my boobs.

18. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I agree...no more cigarette talk. Back to our regularly scheduled broadcast of smut!

Boobs out, no wonder you got offered to go early Jess!

19. entcal

entcal New Member

More proof that Disney hires pure, wholesome cast members.

20. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Well I'm not being funny but think of the content of Disney films!!!

Snow White = was in a coma when her lovely little prince found her - didn't stop him!!!

Belle = beastiality

Sleeping Beauty = Another coma victim

Ariel = 16 years old!!!! Eric was blates a dodgey character.

Cinderella = Ok so this isn't too bad, but she was probably on drugs talking to animals and sitting in a pumpkin patch!!!

Hmmmm...am I on to something here?