Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by header, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

hand luggage? That could be interesting lol.
    "Excuse me madam, you are upsetting the children..."

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i feel like mind is being corrupted by this discussion!!!
    also stu, my best friend's mum quite likes will smith, as she respects the fact he raps but encourages others to "write a verse without a curse"

3. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

OMG I've just read this whole thread whilst covering reception at work, im finding it mega hard to stop laughing when answering the phone!! There will be some complaints about me soon, oh well ;D

And to add my input, im a big fan of the hair scrunchie on the door knob thing, its always worked for me before, its quite a laugh just to put it on there when u want some peace and quiet too, cos no one will dare to come in, unless your name is Stu of course............

4. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

HAHA I didn't think of that. Like even if you're not doing anything sexual at all, you're just sick of people and want to be alone lol
    "jeeesus, that scrunchie's been on there a LONG time..."

About vibrators and whatnot in your luggage, I was actually thinking of that like 20 minutes ago. I bet it's actually very common for them to see stuff like that in their x-ray. Maybe not so much in carry-on (or I could be wrong) but for sure checked. Business trips can be very lonely lol

I thought of that too, we'd have to like rummage through every inch of our rooms, just in case for some reason while we're away the parents decide to go look for something and find something completely different instead lol.

5. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

my mother though literally goes through everything! theres no way i'd leave it in my room for a year, so i'll either take it with or get rid.

6. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

At least we're all going to know each other so well before we start. ;D Doubt the cast members from any of the other years have been this close. :D

We're all looking like a right crazy group of Sex mad, alcoholic party addicts. Disney will have their work cut out with us lot

7. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Behind the scenes at Disney...more like backstage at a rock concert lol.

We will bring the party to Florida!!!

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'll bring the rock and roll...i'm gonna rely on you lot to deal with the sex and the drugs

9. forloveofmusic

^ always been my idea of paradise lmao

I'm very thankful my mom isn't like that lol They don't need to know what I get up to lmao
    And if I were you for the toy(s) - if it's reliable and does the trick every time I would bring it. If you have a Rabbit (I'd be so jealous )you'd be pretty insane to throw it out lol If it's some $12 wand that is just alright, I'd chuck it and get something of better quality down there lol

10. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

I've never been backstage but I've been on tour buses :p

Actually I lie, I have been backstage but never for anyone huge.

11. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Reading this is so much more entertaining than writing an essay!

12. forloveofmusic

haha I bet. lol Rachel when we work together are you gonna look at me like I'm crazy now? I promise I know how to behave lol

Edit: she says as she impatiently awaits her lover to get home from work...

13. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

it's actually just some cheap thing that my friend bought me for a present! it's helped me through a few lonely nights :p

haha, I've created a lovely image of myself :)

14. forloveofmusic

Can I be friends with your friend lmao.

While most CRPs and ICPs are either working or at Wal Mart, we the people of the thread entitled "Question" will be raiding the local sex shops.

15. header

header New Member

It might be hard to find a sex shop close to Disney.

Get some people together, rent a car and make a day of it searching out the naughty stores in Orlando. That sounds like a fun day to me. ;)

16. Cicada

Cicada New Member

LOL.

not to be a jerk it's Rachel, without the extra a.

17. Jodi

Jodi New Member

HAHA this topic cracked me up! U all nearly got me into trouble at work today when i was reading it the boss was like wat are u laughing at? she came over and looked at my computer luckily im very fast at using alt tab hahahaha

btw i arrive at disney in 13 days :D any hot looking latino boys look out cause theres gonna be a group of aussie girls on the look out hahahaha (we have been discussing this for awhile!)

18. forloveofmusic

haha go you, closet freak ;)

And edited the a out :) sorry for that!

19. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Definetly :) Has anyone played apples to apples? It can be fun.

Thanks for that edit. It's not a bit deal but I try to correct people before they get into the habit of it because then it is harder

20. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Whats apples to apples?

I can see this being an entertaining year lol!!