Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by header, Jan 20, 2009.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

stu this was meant to stay in applicant's discussion (or "accepted...", whatever)
    now it's truly on

but jess, they will, much i like i digged up stu's dead cat to put on my wall
    (didn't really feel this was really the place to joke about necrophilia :D sorry stu, i feel i've let you down ;))

2. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

It's all fair game in this battle of wit & childish insults Matto.

Of course they will be diggin' your reet good accent Jess..eee by gum!

3. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Aye lass they love a bit of Yorkshire. Biased, me?? nah.......

4. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I like it when they say i sound like james Bond. ;D

With my ''license to Thrill'' , i'll leave them ''shaken and stirred'' :eek:

5. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Lee, how could you have not gone for some sort of reference to your 'golden gun'!

6. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Didn't want it to get too rude ;D

7. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

LMFAO. Okay with any other accent that wouldn't work. But like... it's funny... and at the same time an American would be intrigued I think, to see if it's true.

AMEN.

See you guys are lucky- I sound sooo American (even other Canadians often think I'm American), I don't have the accent advantage ... :'( lol

8. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

This is a very un-Disney topic!!!

However the thought had also crossed my mind...more on the other side though.

Worrying about walking in on someone, what do you say? (its happened before and I would not like it to happen again!)

9. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

There deffo needs to be some sort of pre-arranged code. I personally would find it hilarious if I walked in on my roommate gettin' jiggy with it but I don't expect many others to see the funny side of it happening!

10. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

I second that. I think it is a good idea to talk to the person you share a room with, if you think that you will be having "guests" every once in a while. Leave an elastic on the doorknob (a little less obvious than the old sock trick) or whatever you have to do to let them know you want a little privacy.

As for what do you say... "sorry"? "let me know when you're done" lol "...can I join?" haha jk on the last one ;)
    I'm really laid back about sex, it wouldn't traumatize me or anything to walk in on someone (or be walked in on), and it wouldn't make me look at them differently or anything like that either. C'mon, everyone needs a little lovin sometimes haha I'm not here to judge your choice in person, position, aides, or whatever it takes to get your rocks off lol

11. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Too funny!

I know what you meant before about the accent. Though I didn't really think there was a difference between Canadian and American accents, except for obviously the twangs that some states have. You brits will be smothered by people! I like going to the UK pavilion just to hear the fun accents.

12. header

header New Member

I love U.K. accents! They are sooo sexy. :)

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

if i sang "gettin jiggy wit it" by will smith i think i'd see the funny side

14. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

You mean you don't always sing Will Smith while you're at it? Must just be me...

15. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

hahah, oh i love this topic! i'm just sat giggling to myself at work :D

16. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

This really does make me giggle too.

It would be quite funny to walk in on someone, I wouldn't be able to look them in the eye for a week or so but thats just me.

As long as I am not the victim of a danger w#nk it will be fine! Although I don't think that would be such an issue for girls...lol

17. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I've walked in on people before, luckily we've both found the funny side and laughed it off.

chari, whats a danger w#nk? :p

I've mastered my discreet, silent w#nking technique...

18. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Me too...It became a lot easier when I stopped shouting 'Back of the net' at the top of my voice at the money shot! My mam soon cottoned on to what was going on...

19. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

HAHAHA! oh my god..i love you stu.

20. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I have my uses.