Photo Thread!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freckles, Sep 2, 2008.

1. teresemor

teresemor New Member

Oh so many beautiful pictures ;D

I am almost dying inside, I want to go to Disney now ;D ;D

It looked like you had a great time :D

2. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I love that cherry bag! I bought the little one in February but didn't see one that size. I love showing it to people and they have to look at it twice before they see the Mickey heads

3. Yeh that is my best friend over there. The picture is taken on my last day at WDW. I love the cherry bag as well though I couldn't find it. I got another hidden mickey one in its place.

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I want to go right now, i want another disney top, theyre awesome!

5. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Yeh I need to go do some shopping at wdw too, my mickey mouse pen has run out :( and I'd really like that cherry bag!

6. Cicada

Cicada New Member

i sent my mum to get me a new wdw pen when she was there last week... except i like the hotel pens

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

just a pen or have you asked for other stuff, how come your not away with her?

8. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Yeah just the pen, I find them the best for taking notes with. Though I'm sure some other stuff will pop up at Christmas.... I wish I could have gone with her but I can't miss school, I really shouldn't miss it for my interview but I don't care. I went with her last Feb.

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

cool, i wouldnt want to miss my interview either but they phoned my on my mobile so i would just say phone me on that, lol. But you will always get to go again. I dont have a disney pen, i like mettalic pens rather than plastic.

10. *minnie**mouse*

i've got a mettalic one from disney too, it's silver and black with mickey mouse heads all over it. my dad got one but we found out it was faulty when we got home, so we couldn't really return it! i'd like to buy him another one sometime, he's definatly not getting mine!!

11. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I have to fly to Toronto for my Face to face and miss school. I have my phone one awhile ago. I like the pens they sell at disney world but i always get so sad when they die, so i go for the free hotel ones and don't feel as bad. But I do have a really nice Belle one that I use at home

12. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Ive got a pink princess pen...its metallic (like a fountain pen style) with a tiny crown on top!

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i like pens like that, i got a mackintosh mettalic pen yesterday, its so cool. But i would love a disney one, do you get like pen collections?

14. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

i love the chunky 'autograph' pens

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Nah, not my style! What happened to all the pictures

[​IMG]
    The day we went to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Edinburgh Playhouse, i look so stupid in this photo.
    [​IMG]
    This was Christmas Day two years ago!

16. *minnie**mouse*

cool. i see you have a sky plus remote....lol

I LOVE chinese signs :D
    [​IMG]

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yep, i love sky plus, couldnt live without it, i want it for my room, but i would prefer skyHD!

18. Freckles

Freckles Guest

they are some funky photos..i will have to upload our night in the parish and warehouse...rather fun times.

what is keeping? made me giggle reading that.

19. *minnie**mouse*

aaaah the parish. laid back and fun, but not nearly as good as camel club!! ;)

20. ginabella

ginabella New Member

how do i put photos in a post :-[ ?!?!