Photo Thread!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freckles, Sep 2, 2008.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

75 days until I go on holiday to WDW...woo!!!

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

no fair!

anyone have anymore pictures? i am hoping to take some tonight at our drama gathering!

3. DisneyGibbs

I have loads but I think ya'll soon get tired of seeing me LOL

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

go for it! im nosey, i wanna see what people are getting up to. or even its weird things you decided to photograph..i have one of a little gheko on the pavement...its like spot the gheko lol.

5. DisneyGibbs

Ooooh I have an awesome picture to show you all! I took a video of a storm in Epcot and this is a split second shot! It makes it look like Mexico is being struck by lightning!

[​IMG]

6. ginabella

ginabella New Member

that picture is phenomenal!!

i was in florida with storms like that, its really scary!!

7. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

wow, i love lightning storms. wish i'd seen this one!

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OMG that is an awesome shot Lou, i love lightening storms. There was one very scary one whilst we were in Epcot one day, but it died down after a few minutes. I remember we were in a bad storm and the rain was falling so fast that the whole windscreen on the car was covered in water and we could not see anything out it, it was very scary, my mum was petrified and wanted us to stop but that could have caused a massive problem!

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

now that is amazing. im not good with lightening storms..i will have to get better for disney. its why i want to work inside rather than outside.

yeah same with us leom, it was on our way back from the airport to out villa...saw lightening just like that everywhere. twe heard the next day that a girl had survived being struck.

10. DisneyGibbs

That one wasn't a bad storm! It was just that one flash that was quite scary, but otherwise it was very mild! Very little rain as well.

However, one day when I was working there, before Day PAC it started to thunder and lightning...so the parade was delayed until the rain stopped...so we were sitting in the Diamond Horseshoe (the parade room is right next to it backstage) and our coordinator was telling us stories when suddenly there was an enormous crack and the windows and doors shook violently in the DH. So the coordinator went to look out the window and lightning was hitting the ground! So we had to open up the Diamond Horseshoe (its normally only open during speical events) so that the guests could shelter inside. We started playing games with the kids so all was well, and the storm finally left so the parade could happen. I think anyway, I don't remember if it was cancelled.

11. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

this pic was taken just before illuminations it wasn't till we up load the holiday pics that we realised the cloud behind Canada looks like an erupting volcano
    [​IMG]

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

that is freaky....yet i love pics like that, and i love making pictures out of clouds :)

13. DisneyGibbs

Here are some more of the photos I took in WDW...I love taking pretty pictures!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

They're great pics, i love seeing pics like that, i think we have a lot, no one ever wanted to be in them.

15. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i like seeing the castle from different angles, so used to just seeing it from the front.

16. Cicada

Cicada New Member

you're camera takes really good pictures at night. mine always come out blurry, if i go to wdw im going to get a better camera for sure

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

im taking my vid cam to the airport....vid diary baby!...that is if i can keep up with it lol.

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

omg i want to be in that video diary, i dont have a video camera, but i will be taking my digi cam and my laptop so i could take videos and just put them on my laptop and delete them off my memory card.

19. Here are some photos from this summer.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. ooops they're a bit bug :-\