people in the UK applying for summer 2010

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by yay-disney, Sep 5, 2009.

1. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

2. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

Its been two weeks now, hasnt it? Has anyone heard back about the dates for the phone interview yet? I havent.... :-\

3. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

No I haven't heard anything either ???

4. RSH01

RSH01 New Member

Nope me either!!!! Ive been waitin on it all day - thinkin it would come thru!
    But atleast we know itl come sometime this week!
    Do we get to choose a time for the phone interview?

5. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

normally they give you a few to choose from and you can email back and say whats best for you.

6. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

ok this has been WAY over two weeks now im getting a bit inpatient. This is just so stressful AHHHHH! i just want to find out if im going to disney now!!!!!

7. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

up to another 4 weeks to wait now!!

8. StevenC

StevenC New Member

I'm really not as excited as I thought I'd be.

Maybe cos nothing is happening yet... I have a phone interview but its not a cert I'm going.

Every1 seems like Disney is their entire life... is something wrong with me for not being SO excited?! lol

Is this everyone's first time to Disney? I've been going to Disney in Florida since I can remember... and have done right up until present day so it isn't new to me. I love it obviously, but maybe the reason I'm not seeing this as the be all and end all is because I've been so many times.

I look at this as a job... I'll either get it or not... if I do I'll be over the moon and do it as well as I can... but likewise if I don't I'm not going to be crying over it all year!

x

9. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

There's nothing wrong with you! At least if you don't get it you wont be so bummed, which is a good thing. Im just really excited because i think it would be an amazing way to spend my summer instead of being stuck in rainy england. I have been to florida a few times but not loads and there are some new things that i really wana do and I'm really excited abut the job and the change of lifestyle.

I think that if you get it you will be really excited but i guess I'm just a bit too hopeful and shouldn't really be getting excited till i know I'm in. your just being realistic so don't worry about it. x

10. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

I've never been so I'm really excited, I keep having to remind myself that I may not be going and try to think about it less, I kinda wish I was less excited xx

11. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Thats not even fun. Why are they doing this to us!!!

12. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Hi Guys- my name's Jonny and i've only just found this forum having applied to Yummy Jobs, had the initial 2 week email AND now had the 4 week email! Come on Yummy, we've got flights to book!

13. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I've been four times, staying in Disney for two weeks every time, and I'm absurdly excited ;D I've done almost everything there is to do within the six parks but I would go tomorrow if I could, it's just my favourite place to be. So yeah, I'm pretty excited :p

14. dancing_supasta

dancing_supasta New Member

I'm excited. I just applied yesterday. I can't wait to hear back. They said they will get back to me in 2-6 weeks!

15. iain89uk

iain89uk New Member

You can log on and choose your phone interview date now!! Did anyone else get the email? The dates that came up for me are the 16th Oct (TOMORROW!!!!) or the 19th. I kind of want to go for tomorrow to get it over with but I'm really nervous now!

16. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

yeah i got that email too. i picked next wednesday coz that is the only time im not in uni. lame. well hope it goes well!!

17. Andy0228

Andy0228 New Member

I want an e-mail :'{

18. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

i had mine today :)

19. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

how did it go???

20. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

mine went really well, i spoke to Alexis and she remembered me from previous year :)