OMG Phone interview already! :D

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Sweet Emotion, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Piglet

Piglet New Member

hey how have everyones interviews gone? :) x

2. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

Mine did not go so well I feel! But I guess I always feel like that after any sort of interview! It just didn't seem to last that long! How do you think yours went? :)

3. gingerbuzz

gingerbuzz New Member

I have mine tomorrow! I have had a ridiculous amount on at uni though so had no time to prepare and I have too much work to do tonight...oh the joys. So i only have uni to blame if i don't get it!:)

4. gingerbuzz

gingerbuzz New Member

Up to four weeks to wait now! ahhhhh! :)

5. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

How do you think it went? :)

6. gingerbuzz

gingerbuzz New Member

I want to say that I * think * it went well, but how do you know in such a short time?!

7. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

I guess we do not have THAT long to wait! haha

8. vickiw001

vickiw001 Member

My Interview is next Wednesday, I'm pretty nervous but just so excited! I've been so busy at uni I haven't had time to really worry about it yet! I think I need my Disney fix now though! going to have to watch the classics/ listen to some park music all this week!! :p I hope everyones interviews went ok! Good Luck for those who are still waiting!! xx

9. MakingItObvious

MakingItObvious New Member

Mine too! Good Luck :)

10. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Hey guys, anyone coming to the pre-screen event at chester uni instead of phone interviews? I think it might just be chester uni people but hey it's worth asking :) how's everyone feeling?

11. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

I really just want to find out already! haha. The more I think about it though the more I think I might apply for the cultural program when the applications open! Getting away for the year would do me good!

12. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Don't think mine went too well tbh.
    But oh well, at least I've tried I guess. They really are harder on alumni...
    xx

13. banable

banable New Member

My interview is on Wednesday 26th and I dont think Iv ever been this nervous about anything!! Anyone any tips??
    Good Luck to everyone who has already had or is waiting for their interview!!

14. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Everyones nervous for it - you're not alone!!!! Tips - smile, they can hear it in your voice!
    Try and have some question to ask at the end if you aren't an alumni, it always looks good :)
    Look at the boards to see the questions that have been asked and have some idea of what you want to say, especially for why you want to do the program - probably the most important question!!!

Good luck - I'm sure you'll do fine :)
    Xx